Taehyung look

At restaurant

Kim family reaches the restaurant and Taehyung goes to park the car, then they go to the restaurant and the watchman opens the gate for them.And they go inside and there the manger of the restaurant comes there, greets them, then takes them to the private dining table. Which Booked by mr.Kim.  they goes to the dining room where the families of all the Bangtan were.

Mr.kim:- didn't y/f/n (Mr.min) come.?

Mr.kim:- (namjin father) no they didn't.

Jimin:- don't worry they're on the way.

Mr.kim(tae father):- ohk .

And everyone started talking about there's business and girls in there's gossip and BTS also but expect yoongi.

With min family

Mr.min:- should we go now if you are done with your makeup.

Mrs.min:- (glaring) yes let's go.

Others side

Yoongi and y/n are giggling looking there's parents.

Mrs.min:- (faking smile) if both of you are done with your laughing then let's go.

Y/n :- aai aai captain.(saluting)

Min family chuckle on her cute behaviour.

Min family reach restaurant and go inside with manger and yoongi hold y/n's hand and our lovely y/n She was only admiring the beauty of the restaurant, she did not even know that she reached the dining room and yoongi was standing close to her, holding her tightly.

As soon as min family comes inside, everyone's eyes fall on them. But all those eyes fell straight on y/n who was lost in the beauty of the restaurant, she didn't even know that everyone was watching her. On the other hand, everyone was confused that who is the cute and beautiful girl with min family. And the taehyung who was busy in his mobile but when he suddenly looks up, he keeps on looking at only and only y/n, his eyes did not go away from her.

And on the one hand poor Jennie was fuming on seeing y/n and on the other side yoongi's hand which he held her sister's hand.

Mr.min:- OOO hello everyone how are you.

As soon as Everyone listens to mr.min's voice and turns their gaze from y/n  to mr.min.

Mr.kim:- (tae father) oooo finally you come I thought you will not come.

Mr.min:- yeah you're sister-in-was so busy on her makeup.

Everyone started laughing as soon as mr.min said this. Expect Taehyung, Jennie who so angry, yoongi and y/n who was busy admiring beauty.

Mrs.min was glaring him.

Mr.min:- (akwardly laughing)yoongi come here with princess.

Yoongi come with he's sister near dinning table.

When y/n feel someone dragging her somewhere she come out from her World. And when she looks in front,she shows a dining table in the garden and it was very beautiful with nature. Dinner was in the background of the restaurant where it was only for VIPs.

 Dinner was in the background of the restaurant where it was only for VIPs