part 3

LONG CHAPTER

Evening 5:00 Pm

Author pov

y/n's mom told her to get ready that she is going out but she doesn't know where to go, so she is very confused that where to go wearing such a fancy dress and the poor girl is also feeling sleepy. She asked her mom thousand times but her mom is saying it's surprise that's why she is very confused.

Flashback
1:30 When yoongi left her in her room to rest.

When y/n came to rest in her room then she got a call from her cousin sister Pooja and she talk to her sister for two hours and later she started playing game in mobile then Don't know when she fell asleep and when she fell asleep, after half an hour her mother came in the room and started waking her up and said get ready we have to go somewhere.

Flashback end.

Mrs.min:- daughter go freshen up and wear this.

Y/n:- wow (looking dress) Mummy this will be very expensive, how can I wear it?

Mrs.min:- What do you mean how can you wear it?(while glaring)

Y/n :-(gulp)

Mrs.min:- I got this dress. specially made for you by the designer.

Mrs.min:- Look my love, this is all for you, you have the right to whatever is in the house because your father and brother have done this especially for you. Your father and brother want to see you happy. You are the angel of our house. And you need anything, you just have to order and that thing will be present in front of you just by blink of an eye. And always remember that you are our life, especially your father and brother's, they both can do anything for you. I know we haven't been together for many years but that doesn't mean we don't love you.

Y/n:- Hey mummy, I know that you all love me very much and as far as the dress is concerned, I have never worn such an expensive dress. And as for the dress, you didn't have to give me such a big speech. ( Dramatically)

mrs.min:- aish This girl (sigh)

Y/n :- (giggling)

mrs.min:- (smile while looking her daughter happy face)

Y/n:- mumma

Mrs.min:- hmm

Y/n :- mummy what will I do if someone talks to me because I have just learned Hangul language if i stops in the middle of speaking.

Mrs.min:- (smiling) You don't have to worry my baby because your mom will always stand by you every moment.

Y/n :- (wide smiling) LOB U MUMMA

mrs.min:- love u to my baby (while hugging)

On the door
Fake cought

??? :- So you only love your mother, not me.?

Y/n :- no no pappa i also love u to.

Mr.min hug her after hearing her word's

??2 :- then what about me .?

y/n looks at the person standing behind her papa while hugging and it's none other than her elder brother yoongi was standing. Y/n She speaks with a big smile.

(When y/n was in India, her father had made her join Hangul language class Because he knew that one day or the other day. he's baby girl would come to Korea and she would have to stay with him so that she would not face any problems.

Y/n:- i love u too oppa and i love all of u mum dad oppa.

Trio:- love u too baby.

Yoongi:- ohk now stop your lovely drama and get ready we're getting late.