part 4

AFTER TWO DAYS

it's been two days to yoongi and Jennie's engagement.about engagement y/n didn't talk to her brother then he did many things to convince her like cook food for her , brought her things she liked, spent time with her, And took her out for a hangout etc. Both of them had a lot of fun in these two days. Yoongi was so busy with his sister that he didn't even talk to anyone like his fiancee and friends. and he didn't even go to work.

Night 8:00pm

Now the min family is having dinner. Then mr.min said something and everyone's attention turned to him.

Mr.min:- Tomorrow we are going out for dinner with the Kim family and all our other friends will be there.

Yoongi:- (frown) Why I didn't know .?

Mr.min:- Ooo you weren't busy with your sister. were you who can't even pick up phone.

Yoongi:- (roll eyes) OOO pls appa now don't start.

Mr.min:- you

Mrs.min:- STFU both of you

(Everyone flinched while mrs.min glaring both of them)

Meanwhile y/n was giggling silently

After having dinner everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep.

Time skip at 7:00 pm in evening

Kim Mansion

In Jennie room

On call

Lisa:- What do you think about that girl Who can she be?

Rose:- maybe he's friend.?

Jisoo:- or can be sister.

Jennie:- No she can't be cause he never tell me about he's having.

Lisa:- then cousin.

Jennie:- no Because he has only one cousin and that too Jhope. I don't know anything about the rest. And I'm Also scared what if she snatch my yoongi from me cause she is so beautiful.

Jisoo:- but she looked so innocent.

Rose/lisa:- yeah you right.

Jennie:- but we can't say now anything. Do you guys know that he didn't even call me after engagement and didn't even talk to me.

Jisoo :- Don't worry everyone is coming for dinner then talk to him Ohk.?

Jennie:- ohk

BP:- ohk byy Let's meet later.

After call

(From downstairs mrs.kim called Jennie)

Mrs.kim:- jennie-ahh let's go.

Jennie:- coming mom.

Mr.kim :- ohk r u ready then let's go.

Jennie:- mom where is your duffer son.

(Mrs.kim smacked her head)

Jennie:- ouch mom.!

Mrs.kim:- shut up and he is outside in parking lot.

Jennie:- ooohkkk

The Kim family all come out to Taehyung and all sit in the car and go on their way.