"Damn you fucked up. I won't be buying that shit no more." Nova looked at her brother in concern.

"Who yo plug again? So I know who to not fuck with." Savanna said as she watched Jahmir drink the rest of the water.

"Shit, ion know his real name but he go by Redd." Nova said.

"Redd? Tyler uncle?" Jasmine looked at her and Nova shrugged.

"Ion know. Ion be talking to the nigga, he just sell me weed." Nova said. "Now that I think about it, he was onna phone the other day talking bout how somebody got arrested so he could be Tyler uncle."

"I hope not, the nigga be lacing his product." Jasmine said as she looked at Jahmir.

"Y'all coming over or I'm dropping y'all off?" Jaleah asked.

"I'm going home so I can sleep this shit off," Jahmir mumbled, rubbing his head.

Jaleah slightly frowned at him. She couldn't feel to bad though since she warned his dumbass.

"Can you drop me off at Antonne's so I can handle this shit." Nova stared at her and Jaleah nodded, getting into the left lane instead of the right.

"Oop," Jasmine shook her head.

"Not tryna be that bitch, but that's a fat ass hickey." Nova said causing everybody to look at her.

"What?" Jasmine laughed since it was randomly said. "Who gotta hickey?"

"Jaleah," Nova said causing Jaleah to blush and move her hair to cover it. She literally wore her curls out just to hide them big ass hickeys Jahmir left.

"Dayum, it's a couple of them." Jasmine said as she caught a glimpse of one when she moved her hair.

"Stop.." Jaleah covered her mouth to hide the smile as she focused on the road.

"Who been sucking on yo neck?" Savanna asked genuinely curious since she didn't know her and Jahmir was officially dating now.

Jaleah looked in the rear view mirror locking eyes with Jahmir who had already been looking at her. She looked away from him and back at the road, tryna ignore them.

"Jahmir," Jasmine said. She let it be known so Savanna wouldn't try nothing with her sisters boyfriend.

"Big ass mouth," Nova mushed Jahmir's head causing him to suck his teeth, but the smirk on his face never dropped.

"We here," Jaleah said causing everybody to look at Antonne's house, instantly forgetting about what they was talking about.

"Alright yall," Nova got out the car as everybody told her bye.

Jaleah eventually pulled off, glancing at Savanna through the rear view.

"Where I'm dropping you off at?" She asked her and Savanna looked up from her phone.

"My daddy house, make a left right here." She told her and Jaleah listened. A few minutes later she pulled up to Lontrell's house and Savanna got out, waving goodbye.

"It's lowkey weird talking to her now. I don't know if I trust her yet." Jasmine said once Jaleah drove off. "I shouldn't have to watch what I say around her just to be sure that she don't go and tell everybody."