Birth of Huggy Wuggy and adjusting.

Izuku Midoriya and Inko were leaving the quirk doctor. Izuku was still in shock from the realization.

Inko: Hey honey, why don't we go to Playtime Co., you still wanted that new toy right?

Izuku perked up a bit but was still crying.

Izuku: Okay Mommy.

They arrived at Playtime Co., and the company unveiled their new toy Huggy Wuggy.

Inko noticed that Izuku started to cheer up.

Izuku: Mommy, can we get one, please?

Inko: Sure honey.

Worker: Hello ma'am, I heard this little boy wants a Huggy Wuggy.

Inko: Yes.

Worker: Well follow me.

They followed the worker into a dark room and then they were both knocked out.

Izuku woke up on an operating table.

???: Alright experiment 1170, administer the injection.

A scientist approaches Izuku with a syringe containing a blue liquid, Izuku could hear Inko's pleas from the other room. The scientist injects Izuku and then Izuku starts to feel pain.

He felt his fingers fuse into a doll's hand and turn yellow along with his feat and his big toes rearranged to form thumbs. He sees blue fur growing on him and his arms and legs grow longer. He then felt his face change, his lips swelled and turned red and he felt his teeth grow sharp and another row of teeth grow.

The changes were over, his restraints unlocked and he fell on the floor he stood up and looked in the mirror and saw he turned into Huggy Wuggy.

(Minus the blue bow tie)

Izuku: What happened to me?

Inko: Please let him go, we wanted the toy, not for him to be a toy.

The CEO walks in and slaps Inko, this angered Izuku.

CEO: We don't care, so long as he makes us money. And you cam be the perfect addition to his release.

He takes out a syringe containing a pink liquid which he injects into Inko, she started to scream from the pain  When Izuku heard this he grew even angrier, he lashed out and bared his sharp teeth, he dashed at the scientist and bit his neck killing him, he then went into the vents and entered the room where he saw Inko on the ground bleeding. Izuku felt immense rage and jumped out of the vents and attacked the CEO and the workers present killing them. Inko saw her son coming to her and she hugged him with all her heart,. Izuku had tears in his eyes.