An outing with the assistant.

Rimuru's pov
'How is it possible for someone to find a four-leaf clover when they fall down a tree while still being half asleep?' I asked Great Sage, and I wondered where to put the clover. 'Your ear would be a good option.' A familiar voice said. 'Hold on a sec, Fin? What are you doing here? I thought you said you were busy with work!' I yelled in my mind, wondering what he wanted. 'Relax, I'm not here for anything, I just came because half of my work was done.' He said while laughing silently. 'So, what about the rest of you're work, shouldn't you complete it fully then do anything?' I asked him in curiosity. 'We don't have to worry about that, plus the harder part is done, so all that remains is rather the easier potion.' Fin said without a care that his 'friend' might hear him. 'Is that so? In that case, out of 10, how much of your work is over?' I asked while wondering how much he is going to rate. 'I'll say about 4 out of 10.' Fin said in his most calmest voice. 'Are you serious? And here I thought that it - hey Fin you there?' I asked, confused at the sudden quietness. 'Fin? Hey Finley! Are you there?' I kept trying to talk to him until. 'Master, what in the world happened?' Great sage asked. 'Ah, it was nothing.' I said a little disappointed that he left in the middle of our conversation. 'Oh, right, I'm still at the garden.' I thought to myself as I turned around to see the boy that fell on top of me. What was his name again, I think Fal called him Aziel. "Right, do you need anything by any chance?" I asked a little confused why he was behind me. "Falma asked me to show you around the capital." He said as he scratched his neck. "Really? Is he that busy?" I asked out of curiosity. "That he is, I suppose he will be done by seven." Aziel said as he dropped something on the ground. "Hey, you drop -" I was interrupted mid-way of my sentence as Aziel dragged me outside without picking what he dropped. "What in the world was that for?" I asked as I sat on the bench where we had stopped after running from that garden. "First of all, calm down." Aziel said as he poked my forehead. "I'm going to need a long explanation for this and what happened in the garden before we ran from there." I said while putting down the flower crown to check if he did something. "I did nothing with your flower crown. As for the garden I made us run from there was because I was a little worried we would miss the festival. Finally, the poke, a leaf, was stuck on it." Aziel said as he sat beside me while holding out a leaf. "I see, thanks. When did the festival begin?" I asked him while rubbing where he had poked since it almost felt like my entire head became lighter. "I guess, a week ago, all I know is that today is its last day to be celebrated." He continued as he got up from his seat. "Come on, you don't want to miss the last day of the national festival."Aziel said as he extended his hand for me to grab. "Where do we begin? I asked as I grabbed his hand. "How about we begin with the mini-games?" He said while tightening the grip on my hand. "Aziel?" I called him out a little confused. "Oh, I heard from Falma you lost him while you two were seeing the capital together." Aziel said with a straight face. "He said that?" I asked a little embarrassed. "That he did, one more thing the festival is a bit further from here." He said as he pointed at a strange mountain.