"The girls were right, that's a lot of food"

"You talked with them?" He raise his eyebrow

"They add me to a group of just us" Sunhee answer taking the bags from him

"What they said?"

"That you have to go to the studio and Woozi doesn't know where you are. You came here without them seeing you ?"

"I know you didn't want Mingyu to know this food is for you so yes" he smiled kissing her "good morning"

"It is" she said wrapping her arms around his neck

"You smell good" he said playing with her hair "I wished I could stay here the whole day, you even have the day off"

"I could go with you" she proposed kissing him again

"Are you sure? The boys will be there and the girls... they're gonna attack you with questions" he rubbed her back "I don't want you to be uncomfortable"

"They're part of your life, I want them to like me" Sunhee smiled turning away to eat

Dk wrapped his arms around her waist while still being behind her and softly kiss her shoulder.

"Ok, you're coming with me. Let me just tell our manager"

Sunhee couldn't lie and say she wasn't nervous, it's the first time she'll be with his members after their together. She doesn't know how they'll treat her.

The girls have been really nice to her and they have been talking but she never was with them personally.

Arriving at the studio she could hear a lot of laughter.

"You ready?" Dk asked her again without leaving her hand, she simply nodded.

"We're here!" He said entering the room

"Sunhee!" Hana and Areum yelled and push Dk out of the way and hugged her

"What just happened?" He said looking at the boys

"Tell your uncle Dk he lost his girl to mommy" Scoups kissed his daughter head

"Dada" Eunjae said making all of them melt

"She calls me Didi" Dino said

"No she doesn't" Seungkwan started a war between them

"Mingyu get up, we need room for Sunhee" Hana pulled Mingyu out of his seat, he was already sulky.

The boys were recording, while the girls have stolen Sunhee. Dk wanted to be with her but didn't mind as for he liked her being involved with the persons he loves and considered family.

"Dk your turn!" Woozi said making Dk get up but before he got in the cabin he leaned down and kissed Sunhee.

"Ugh so weird" Areum said

"Aww so seeet" Hana puckered her lips and Jeonghan took the chance and kissed her too

"There's a baby in the room" Scoups warned place his hands on Eunjae eyes

"You're right" Minghao did the same thing to Dino

While Dk was inside, Mark and Jaehyun entered, Mark came to see Hana.

"Markie" Hana got up and hugged him and then Jeonghan greeted the boys "oh this is Sunhee"

The girl greeted both of them, Jaehyun smirked and sat beside her. Hana and Areum looked confused but since she and Dk weren't official they didn't know if they should say something or not.

Dk was just there seeing Jaehyun speaking with his girl and could see she was feeling a little bit uncomfortable.

He stood there singing but the moment he saw Jaehyun took his phone, he couldn't do it anymore.

"Hey, she's my girlfriend!" He yelled still inside the cabin making all of them look at him

Woozi smirked while the rest of them started clapping.

"Sorry... calm down. I didn't know" Jaehyun said chuckling " you almost pierced my ears"

"Seventeen is a very jealous group" Mark add laughing

"So I guess you're official" Hana whispered to her ear, Sunhee simply stood there red as a tomato