ally imagine

"Mommy!" You hear your four year old daughter Isabella yell as she's running downstairs. "Yeah baby?" You ask bending down to her level forcing a smile through the pain of your baby. "Mommy said to come help with bath time!" She giggled then run back upstairs to the bathroom. You shook your head laughing then walked upstairs rubbing your 5 month old pregnant belly. You walked into the bathroom and smiled. Seeing your wife ally interact with your guys daughter instantly brought a smile to your face. You rubbed over your belly standing in the doorway. "Mommy!" Isabella giggled pointing at you from inside the bath. Ally stood up and smiled. Babe did you really need my help?" You laughed looking at her. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around you. "No I just wanted to see you" she giggled and kissed your nose lightly. You laughed and smacked her butt lightly and she gasped. "Go help your daughter with her bath" you giggled and she walked over to the bathtub swinging her hips as she walked. "Mama?" Isabella asked "Yeah honey?" Ally asked lovingly "Guess what Lauren taught me to say. "Oh no" you muttered under your breath as ally helped her out of the bath and wrapped her in a towel. "What's that sweetie?" She asked picking her up and sitting on the closed toilet seat with her in her lap. "Fu*k!" She squealed. You and ally both gasped "Isabella!" You scolded. Ally looked at you making you calm yourself. "Izzy sweetie you can't say those words they aren't okay" ally said sweetly. "Am I in trouble?" She asked tears flowing down her pink cheeks. "No baby just don't say that okay?" Ally said and carried her to her bedroom. She helped her get dressed and tucked her into bed. You kissed her goodnight and shut the door behind you. You smiled as you saw ally standing in front of you. Ally stepped closer and kissed you lightly. "I love you" she smiled placing her hands on your son in your stomach. "I love you too" you smiled.