Normani/You: Dancing

"Babe, you know I can't dance!" I hissed as Normani tried to pull me up from the couch. "We're the only ones here. Don't be scared. I'll teach you!" She said smiling and trying to pull me up. Normani had Beyoncé blasting through the speakers spread around our house. I sighed and let her pull me to my feet. She dance/back-pedalled into the middle of the living room. "Mine" by Beyoncé was playing. "Follow my lead." She said, turning around in front of me. I couldn't help but stare at her butt. She had on booty shorts and I just want to thank God for them. She started dancing and I tried to copy her movements but ultimately failed. She turned and laughed at me trying to dance. "You're not as bad as Mila." She said giggling. "I'm worse." I said laughing. She walked behind me and placed her hands on my hips. She leaned in close so she was right next to my ear. "You just move your hips like this." She whispered in my ear, pressing her body against mine and moving my body with hers. I gulped. "Okay." I said in a small voice. We stayed like that for a while, with ear guiding my body. The song changed to "Dance For You" and Normani spun me around to face her. Her face was just a few centimetres from mine and my breath hitched. She bit her lip and slowly walked me backwards to the couch. The back of my knees hit the couch and I sat down. She stood in front of me and I looked up at her mesmerised. She sat on my lap sideways and wrapped her arms around my neck. As Beyoncé began singing, she began kissing my neck Andy eyes fluttered shut. When it got to the hook she got up and walked to the middle of the living room swaying her hips more than usual, leaving me slightly flustered. She began swinging her hips and running her hands down her body and I sat there with my mouth wide open and my eyes focused on her body movement. She looked me straight in the eyes and bit her lip. It was at this moment that I realizing that I had been holding my breath and I started breathing heavily. She flipped her hair to the side with one hand an began strutting back to me. She sat in my lap, so her and I were facing the same way but she leaned back into me so we was right next to my ear. She tugged on my earlobe with her teeth, then began to sing lowly in my ear.
"I'm gonna put my body on your body
I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rocking on my babe, rocking, rocking on my babe,
I'll be swirling on my babe, swirling, swirling on you babe
I'm wanna put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody
'Cause it's about to go down, oh!" She was grinding her hips into me and I was in complete bliss. She stopped singing and went back to kissing my neck. "I love you." I said breathlessly, when the song ended. "Who wouldn't love me?" She said winking. I playfully glared at her. "I'm just kidding, I love you too, y/n." She said kissing me.