Normani/You: Meet and Greet

I walk up to the group of girls feeling super nervous. My stomach was in knots and I could barely form correct sentences. I was fine in the line but when I saw Normani that all went downhill. I had a crush on her since the XFactor days and I was finally meeting her for the first time. Just that thought alone caused my heart to beat faster as my pulse to quicken. When I saw Normani she had on a tight blue skirt that fit to her curves and a black crop top that showed off her toned abs. I stared at her just taking in her beauty. When he spoke to me, I was quickly snapped out of my trance and somehow turned into a confident, flirty person and it surprised me. "Hey, girl! You look great!" She said hugging me. "Not as good as you." I said winking at her and smirking, then throwing her a smile. Wtf? Did I just wink at her? Fml. She raised her eyebrows surprised then smiled back. "Well, aren't we bold?" She asked with a small laugh. I blushed "I have no idea what that was or why I did that. Oh my god, that was hella embarrassing" I said under my breath. "I liked it." She said smiling. "Let's take our picture." She said and grabbed my hand. I just looked at the camera. I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek and I knew they were Normani's. That caused me to smile 100 times bigger. The man snapped the picture and it was time for me to go. Normani gave me another kiss on my cheek. "Bye boo!" She said winking and waving. He let go of my hand and I found there was a piece of paper with her number on it. She mouthed 'call me' then turned back to girls. I was walking away when I heard her yell "Wait!" I looked back and she was running towards me. I raised my eyebrows, confused. "I didn't get your name." She said. I smiled. "Y/N." I said. "Y/N...beautiful name." She said winking. She turned and started walking back to the girls, again. "Bye, y/n!" She called over her shoulder, leaving me to walk to my seat in a daze.