- S2 - episode 25 -

Start from the beginning

"And that is?" Chaeyoung asked. Seeing Grant in front of her somehow lessen the fear she's feeling, it became anger. She felt betrayed. This man took everyone's trust and shattered it in the most painful way possible.

"Everything" He said.

"Now, enough with the talking. I don't need your inspirational speech. I need you to sign these papers. The sooner, the better" Grant added. He pushed the papers towards Chaeyoung and gave her a pen.

"What's this?" Chaeyoung asked.

"A legal document. A waiver repudiating your share, which in this case, is everything. It says that you are declining your inheritance. And you are going to endorse, me. Park Minwoo the new heir of Park Empire, son of Park Taewoo, the second son of Park Dae-Song" Grant said.

"What? All of this just because of the inheritance? Are you fucking crazy? You are going to put blood in your hands for a fucking inheritance?" Chaeyoung is mad.

"I told you I don't want to hear it. Just sign these papers or else I'll sign it myself, with your blood. I deserve it more than you do! I fucking worked my way up, just like my father! He took care of the old man all by himself while your father didn't even try! And all my father received was a few cents!"

"Your father, uncle Tae Woo. Do you know why grandpa didn't give him inheritance?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I said, sign this papers. I don't want to hear anything from you" Grant said.

"I remember now-" Grant fired a gun and it made a hole on the wall across the room.

"I'm serious, sign these fucking papers or I'll bust a hole in that pretty head of yours next" said Grant. He wasn't the gentle, respectful, and caring person they trusted. He was never someone like that.

-----

Hours before the group fly back to Korea...

Chaeyoung is inside a private room. They received a message earlier that Richard Park, Chaeyoung's dad, is going to have a private talk with Chaeyoung. They asked MGS team to lend Chaeyoung a safe room so she could have a talk with her dad.

Even Jennie isn't allowed to be with her. Lisa knew that she has to lend Chaeyoung her private office. Jennie was right, there is a traitor within the group so they have to be very careful about everything, and her office is the safest place for Chaeyoung to take a call.

"How are you, my princess?" Richard Park asked her daughter when they finally talked to her over a video conference.

"I'm fine, dad. Better than the past few days" Chaeyoung answered.

"That's good to hear. I am glad you are fine my princess. I can't wait to hug you when you get back. Daddy promise to fix everything by tomorrow. You'll be out of this mess, my princess." He told his daughter.

"I love you, dad" Chaeyoung said.

"I love you more, my dear" Richard Park said.

"I miss you, and mom, and Alice" she said.

"I know, princess. We'll see each other soon. Now, I am sorry to ruin the mood. We can't talk very long, my dear. Now, daddy just need you to answer a few questions, It's okay if you cannot remember clearly. Alice said you started remembering things" Richard Park said.

"Yes, dad. I'm ready" Chaeyoung said.

"15 years ago. Tae Woo abducted you. Do you remember why?" Richard Park didn't waste any second. He needs answers fast.