part 40 CONFIRMATION

Harry's Pov
I woke up today to a nice cold morning where there was sun. I decided to wake up cherry as this sunlight would be good for her health.

I went to our bedroom and saw her sleeping fully snuggled up herself. I smiled as i saw her. Yesterday in the night i knew what she wanted. But she was weak and i didn't want her to become more sick.

I even wanted to make love with her. But i don't wanna make her sick or something. I sighed as i walked up to our bed and sat down next to her. She was so peaceful when she slept.

I bent down and kissed her soft skin. She was a heavy sleeper and i found it so cute. I love her so much.  "Baby good morning" i whispered slowly to her.

I know that she doesn't like it when someone just roughly wakes her up. I know she has been through alot. I rubbed her head and she nuzzled more into my palm. I giggled. "You like that angel" i whispered to her. I saw slightly smile in her sleep.

I bent down and pecked her lips. "Baby""mm""come on wakey wakey""mm" "angel you liy down on me just come outside for once baby" i told her.

She then slowly opened her eyes. She got up and rubbed her eyes. "i love you" i whispered to her as i bit my lip. "More" i heard her say. Is she still mad at me. I sighed as i kissed her head.

"Come on let's go out to the sun" i told her. She giggled. I smiled at her. She moved forward and rested her head on my shoulder. She kissed my neck. I smiled and wrapped my hands around her small frame.

She pulled away and looked at me. I could not just read her expression. "Baby come out" i told her. She nodded and got up. I took her to the balcony. "Baby it's a little warm so i thought that you could get this warmth it will help you relive some" i told her.

She nodded. "It's nice like this, i wish we could wake up everyday and sit here for sometime" i heard her say. I turned to her and smiled. "I'm sure that won't be a problem angel" i told her. She looked at me and smiled.

We stood there for ten minutes until she Walked back inside. She saw me. "I uhh i- umm i can't stand for a long time, i get ready dizzy and giddy, that's why i came off inside" she spoke. I nodded. "It's ok angel I'll keep this in mind" i told her which caused her to smile.

"I'll brush" she said. I nodded. After she went to brush i decided to make ourselves breakfast.

Cherry's POV;
As i walked into the bathroom. I took the toothpaste and put it on my tooth brush. I began thinking about what happened yesterday with me and harry. I know i shouldn't have acted like when he said he didn't want to sleep with me.

I know he doesn't want me to get sick. But i felt as though he like doesn't want to get sick or something. Tears began to flow from my eyes. I know i shouldn't have done that to him. Afterall he's my  husband.

He always takes care of me and never criticizes me. If ur was my parents they would never stop they litnany. I immediately brushed off my teeth and walked out.

I walked downstairs as i got the smell of bacon and eggs. Hmm soo delicious. I can't wait to eat. I walked down to the kitchen and saw his back face me. I nervously Walked towards him.

"Hey baby here your milk" he said and handed me my cup of milk. I took it from him and smiled. "umm hazz""yes baby""i uh wanted to say sorry to you, I'm really sorry hazz for yesterday and how my behaviour was, I'm so selfish and always care for my needs, I'm sorry hazz" i spoke tears briming my eyes.

He quickly turned to me and pulled me in his warm embrace.  "Angel it's ok, i just didn't want you to get more sick baby, because your weak now angel, or else see i would have definitely made love to you, it's not that i didn't want to sleep with you i will always want that, I'm sorry for you thinking that i didn't baby" he said and kissed my head.

"I assumed that you didn't want to get sick too so that's why you said no" i told him honestly. "Oh" i all that he said. I cupped his cheeks and made him look at me. "I'm sorry harry for thinking that, I go off to the extremes well my mind is like that" i told him.

He looked down and smiled. I smiled back at him. "Please forgive me hubby" i told him. "I forgive you wifey" he said. I smiled. "Your beautiful even when you cry" he spoke. "So i should cry more often" i asked him as i took a sip from my milk.

"No that's not what i meant babe" he spoke. "And when I'm not crying" i asked him. "Hot as fxck" he spoke. I chuckled and squished his cheek. "Your such a big baby" i told him. "Well I'm your baby" he spoke. "Yes only mine" i closed my eyes and smiled.

I kept my cup down in the sink and washed it. "Babe no need I'll do it, you don't have to do any water babe" he spoke. I kissed his cheek. "No problem and besides you help me alot why not me help you" i told him. "babe help me i won't refuse, but now let me do the water work ok" he spoke.

I nodded and smiled. I washed off the mug and other vessels. I wiped my hands. "it smells so good" i told him. "Really" he asked. I kissed his cheek "yes really" i told him. "Angel i made, bacon, eggs and toast with butter" he spoke.

"Yummy" i squealed. "woah, woah what's up with my wifey today" he asked me. "nothing i just love the way you cook" i smiled. "your a great cook babe" he winked at me. "Thank you, but to be honest I'm really lucky to have you as my husband, like you know my husband loves me alot, he cares alot for me, takes care of me, cooks for me, makes me come, and most of all this is a little too much but, i have the hottest rich husband" i winked at him.

He widened his eyes at me. I chuckled and took the plates and set it up. I looked at him and smiled. I walked upto him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I tip toed and placed my lips on his.

He kissed me and i kissed him back. I savoured the moment of feeling his lips on mine. I smiled through his lips and licked his lips. He opened his mouth and his tongue collided with mine. His one hand cupped my face as he deepened the kiss. His lips, his mouth, his breath, everything was so good. I ran my fingers through his curls and he moaned into the kiss. We slowly pulled away, our lips making a sound as they got separated.

I kept looking at his swollen lips. He smiled. I looked at him. "I love you" i told him. "I love you too babe" he spoke. I giggled and pecked his lips.

We both sat down on the dining table. I put some butter on the toast as i put the eggs on it and ate it as i chewed on the bacon. It was so delicious. Once we were done having our breakfast. Harry didn't forget to give me my medicines. I just Love him so much.