part 37 CONFIRMATION

"baby I'm home" i called out for cherry as i walked inside the house. I seen a dim light in the hallroom.

She loves to keep the door open what's up this time with her. I removed my shoes and walked more into the hallroom.

I seen her sleeping on the couch. I frowned and went further. I seen her actually watching the tv. She was wearing my green hoodie

She looked at me and got up. "Hey haz" she whispered as she got up. I seen her face was red and her eyes puffy.

"Hi baby, are you ok Babylove?" I asked her. She looked down and sighed. I kept aside my bag and sat down next to her.

"I missed you" she whispered as she hugged me. "I missed you too baby" i told her. As i was about to lean in and kiss her.

She pulled away making a disgusted face at me "nooo i don't want you to get sick" she said. "Aahhcchoo" she sneezed. I chuckled and kissed her.

"Did you catch cold baby" i asked her. "Well not exactly cold haz, but i have this sinus problem and allergy, so it's winter i get this" she said.

"Can you breathe baby" i asked her "yeah......no" she whispered. "From when do you have this babe" i asked her.

"Umm i had like a very few symptoms, i couldn't breathe but when i used to excercise for breathing it was fine, then my throat was sore so i used some medicines but now it's worse like it's because of this sinus" she said.

She rested her head on my elbow. "I'll take you to the hospital angel, come on" i said. "Nnooo, haz I'll just use my inhaler"
She whimpered.

I kissed her head. "No baby i don't wanna see you suffering like this" i told her. "If it's worse then take me ok" she said.

I nodded. She closed her eyes. I took this opportunity to bend down and kiss her lips. "HARRY" she squealed. I giggled against her lips and then pulled away.

"YOU" she rolled her eyes at me. I smiled and pecked her lips. She looked at me and smiled. God she's so damn beautiful.

I pecked her cheek. She smiled. "I'll make you some" "coffee please" she pleaded. I nodded. I kissed her head.

I got to the kitchen and took out the milk and her coffee powder. I made the milk a little hot not too much because i know she doesn't too hot coffee.

I chuckled remembering whenever i make her very hot coffee she would always check me and get irritated but not that much. It's like more in a fun way thou..

I made it and brought it and gave it to her "here baby" i said. She took it and kept it on the table. She looked at me. She opened her arms for me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. She got secured around me and i smiled and kissed her neck.

She rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her cute little head. She looked at me tears in her eyes. "You won't leave me right", she asked as she chocked out a sob.

Why is she talking like this. "Baby love is something bothering you, you can tell me anything i won't judge you pretty baby" i said as i cupped her face.

"N-no nothing" she spoke. "You like wearing my hoodies huh", i asked her trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, they're comfy, smell like you, and it hides me fat too" she mumbled lowly thinking i didn't hear.

I looked at me her face and kissed her lips passionately. Her pouty lips on mine makes me moan into her mouth.

I kept kissing her mouth. I love her so much. She doesn't even know it. I slid my hands down to her waist and pulled her more into the kiss making her gasp.

When she was breathing from her nose making those breathing noises, I knew she was going out of breath.

I pulled away and kissed her mouth. She looked at me. "I love you so much baby" i whispered as i rubbed my lips against hers.

She looked like this was all new for her. I smiled and kissed her cheeks. She looked at me and cupped my face. "I love you much more haz" she said.

I smiled and kissed her head. "I'll change and come" i told her. She nodded and half-smiled.

I removed my jeans and shirt and wore on some short pants and a shirt. I was sweating as hell right now.

I walked outside our bedroom and i seen her she was.not on the couch. She walking around. "Do you need anything baby love" i asked her.

"Yeah, just i-" she spoke. Then she shook her head and walked away.

Cherry's pov;
As i was walking all of a sudden i felt giddy. My nose was wet. I touched it and seen blood coming out.

F**k what did i do now. I couldn't walk properly. "H-harry" i called out for him.

"Baby are you ok oh my gosh why is blood coming out, baby keep your eyes open for me, angel" i heard him say then i felt myself falling into his arms.

I blacked out.

Harry's POV
I seen cherry she was falling down. I quickly pulled her in my arms.

I seen her nose was bleeding. Gosh what happened to my baby.

She closed her eyes and i guess she passed out.

I felt tears forming in my eyes. My wife what is wrong with her.

The next thing i know is rushing her towards my car.