ENTRY-6

Ellie's plant is showing its true colors now after it blooms very pretty blue flowers, it is truly a threat. Now I am stuck taking care of the three of them( Helga, Godric, and Salazar. Rena is at the market) It's like they're drunk, Helga and Ric were easy to handle, especially after I drowned a vial of Sal's experimental potion to stop hangovers into her throat. She looked so embarrassed and immediately dragged Ric away. Salazar was nearly impossible! I had to magic him to his room and he was still babbling nonsense like a child and he kissed my cheek. I swear he'll never look at me in the eye, ever again without resembling a tomato. With those three dealt with, I went back to the greenhouse and carefully extracted the flowers to experiment with them. I am going to build more secret passages to "secretly" leave after the wards are constructed and for Mira - the basilisk Sal got to protect the school so that my darling familiar Leo. The passage I have constructed without their knowledge is, the One-Eyed Witch Passage that led to the cellar of the inn, it's dead useful to grab drinks and pay it through ravens or owls. To gain entrance to the passage, one must give the password; Dissendium. The spell finds hidden passages. Once the password was given, the hump on the witch's statue opened to reveal a short slide into a tunnel that led under the; school and took about an hour on foot to get to a village. That's my way of sneaking around. The school will be built sooner than expected, Rena and Sal made a map that locates witches and sorcerers from the islands of Britain. The school will also be a sanctuary for the aged and wounded, it is located a level above the dungeons. It can accommodate up to thousands of people. I started to walk upstairs and saw Lila - Sal's cousin muttering "Oh Gods..." and moved to make her way to the window at the sound of shouts of laughter followed by a roar, before snorting in laughter herself. I went to see Helga's brother Julius sitting comfortably on a changed chair and trying to ignore the scene in front of him. The scene was of Hadrian (Hufflepuff) and Lyra (the black heiress) playing in their spirit forms, a truly amusing sight indeed. I went to the garden with Lila to see the approaching drama. Unfortunately, Madame Liliane Hufflepuff chose to ruin the show just as it was about to begin by quoting "It is improper," even though it is accurate. I then ventured into the jungle to gather supplies. Once more, I ran upon Nyssa, my distant cousin and fellow level two and a witch, there. For the sake of time, we chose to engage in a sword fight. Nyssa sliced her sword directly toward my head, and she kept advancing it quickly to catch me off unprepared. I believe that because we have never gotten along, she is attempting to eliminate competition under the guise of passing the time. I, fortunately, was able to identify her technique quickly, so I dodged her attacks till she go tired, which took a while, when she got tired. I took a risk and lunged straight at her, she was caught off guard and fell on her back. She grudgingly accepted defeat and immediately fled, to where I am unaware. I was able to find what I wanted and headed back to the castle. There I found the others waiting for me for supper, just like I predicted Sal was unable to look me in the eye. Ellie scolded me for being out at this time, I silently accepted and sat for supper, I didn't know that everyone in the family but mine was there; they won't show up and tell me how useless I am, and I'll show them wrong. The guys made jokes about their new credentials and volunteered to help with the school while the soup was being served, Madame Liliane engaged them in light conversation, and the soup was prepared well. It appears that the Griffindor and Hufflepuff families were pleased with their engagement and wanted the wedding to take place sooner. I received the job of ring holder, which is a very amazing honor. After supper, I decided to take a stroll around the half-built castle. It was getting dark so I returned to my rooms and started writing this entry. I hope that tomorrow I will be able to discover an antidote for the flower which takes minutes to cure and doesn't involve the hangover potion.