you hurt me every time you speak don't you get it?

Începe de la început

She shouldn't have been a coward?

Cause I know too well to what sort of a person she is; they never change and I am not willing signing up to get hurt by talking to her.

I deserve better and she is not better.

Just another coward existing.

--------------------------------------------------

I was going on a date with a guy named Kim Tae-Hyung, girls would die for him but not me, I need the girls not him.

I was wearing this black colored tight mini dress with thin straps holding the dress up, it had a v-neckline which showed enough cleavage, I paired it with white shoes and dark purple bag with accessories to go with it.

If I can't give the poor man what he wants might as well give something to thirst over, that's all he's getting.

We decided to meet at the restaurant near his house as it wouldn't grab more attention of the paparazzi.

Taehyung, also known as V, is very popular musician as people love his deep voice, he loves jazz which I absolutely hate. but he's alright, I guess.

He's a very good man may someone give him what he deserves.

I reached the restaurant as soon as I entered the restaurant, I saw him waiting for me near our table looking dapper in a semi-casual outfit as her wore silver shimmering vest with a black suit jacket and dark blue baggy jeans.

He looks hot with all his hair in a messy hair style and heeled boots, I am gay not blind.

"Hello Jennie, it's so nice to meet you" he said as he pulled my chair out for me to take seat.

"it's nice to meet you too Tae-Hyung" I said with a warm smile.

"Just to make things clear I know what this is, I am gay I have a boyfriend and he's not ready to come out yet so I had to do this, it's okay right?" he said in one breath as he was afraid of how I might respond.

"it's alright V as long as you are okay with what's going on, I will be fine" I said sipping my water.

"So why don't we talk like normal people, um.... friends?" he proposed

"Yea friends" I said smiling at him.

We talked about his boyfriend who was adorable as he showed me his picture, my lesbianism and all about the movie I am starring in.

The door bust open as there can be yelling heard from outside, I turned to look who it was and there she was.

Jisoo Kim

Wearing a black suit with dark purple silk shirt as she had her top three buttons undone to show her cleavage and black bra as she paired it with black heels.

I was feeling hot all of the sudden but still kept the smile on my face as I didn't want V to know.

I turned to him and continued our conversation not wanting to bother Jisoo's presence even though I was very bothered by that cleavage.

I crossed my legs as I started talking to Tae-Hyung again, he was telling me about his upcoming album.

"Hey Jennie" a voice interrupted our conversation as I looked around and saw Jisoo in front of us with a girl.

SERIOUSLY????

SHE SAID SHE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE ME AGAIN THIS AFTERNOON AND NOW HERE SHE IS GOING AROUND WITH WOMEN AGAIN.

"Hello Jisoo" I said with the biggest fake smile I could muster as I definitely did not look at her cleavage.

"What are you doing here?" she asked smirking at me.

Dang it she saw it.

"Here on a date with Tae" I said looking at Tae-Hyung

"We both know that's a lie" she said glaring at me.

I hate it that she knows me so well, I just hate it.

"What do you want Jisoo? I asked rolling my eyes at her comment.

"you" she said looking into my eyes.

"Respect your date at least" I spat back looking at the girl beside her.

"she's just a friend, it's alright" she said looking at me again.

THANK GOD SHES JUST A FRIEND WHEW

"Can you leave us alone" I said

"Yea sure" she said walking away from our table to hers as she was sitting right in front of me giving me a clear view of her and her so called friend.

I am stuck with a closeted gay man and my ex-girlfriend right across my table with a possible date of hers

This is going to a long night. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning." —Norwegian Wood, Haruki Murakami