Can ya'll chill tf out

Ya'll criticizing me for my grammar and other shit like that is gonna make me so mad. If you can't take the fact that I type fast and don't go back to check my grammar or that I made a fake character stutter, or that I mentioned the omega verse (as a joke btw) then you can leave. I've been trying to be nice about it but I have anger issues and it's killing me when y'all are going crazy in the comments making fun of the way I write like I can't see them.

If you don't like it get out, You have the option to leave and to not read this book if you don't want to, so if you're gonna continue to criticize me then just leave.

I'm not calling out any names but I know more than one person that's done it.

Just remember that I'm making this book for fun. This is not some type of essay for school so I'm not gonna have perfect grammar or anything.

If I spell something wrong or put more than 3 periods (which was on purpose) than just pass it up or something idk, but I'm literally gonna just start spelling everything wrong on purpose just to piss people off if I get another paragraph  telling me the difference between your and you're like I'm a dumbass or something.

Goodnight ya'll.