Chubby boyfriend x reader

Requested by @money_bagbitches

Your boyfriend is chubby but you were alright with that; It didn't take away from his adorable smile and stunning personality, in fact it probably made him look even more attractive.

You woke up in the morning and kissed him on the head. "Good morning babe" he said with a smile. "Morning precious" you said back to him as you got up and looked at him with a big smile, noticing how his shirt was lifting and you could see a few faint stretch marks. He caught onto what you were looking at and quickly covered it up felling embarrassed "so uhm...w-what are we eating for breakfast?" He asked. You put a finger on your cheek and thought about it, "hmm...you have work this morning and so do I do, we could just go to burger king or something?" You said but it sounded more like a question. "Are you sure? Won't that be too many-" you cut him off mid-sentence. "I'll take that as a yes"

Once you got there you ordered some French toast sticks and hash browns as you made your way to his place of work.

Once you arrived you unlocked to car and kissed him on the cheeks "Have a good day at work sweetheart" you said with a smile as he got out the car.

You soon drove off and went to work as well. Once it was over you decided to purchase something for your adorable boyfriend.

Soon after leaving the store and going home your boyfriend arrived and you were quick to greet him in his tired state. "How was work?" You asked. He looked into your eyes and then at the floor "Idonwannatalkabout" he mumbled burying his face in your neck.

You giggled "you wanna cuddle?" You asked and he nodded quickly "i need to shower first" he said. Once he got in the shower you got changed to to more comfortable clothes and layed out some clothes for him to wear as well.

You were chilling on your phone when you decided to quickly go brush your teeth. You walked in and were met with the sight of him getting out of the shower.

You stared at him with a smile as he quickly got back into the shower. "W-why are you in here?!" He said with a flushed face. "Sorry baby, I thought you were still in the shower." You apologized and decided to compliment on his perfect body "you have a really nice body" 

There was silence and then a soft sigh as the water turned off. "No...I don't..." he said. You chuckled "that's what you think, but to me your beautiful" you said complimenting him again. He might not be on the magazine cover for the worlds finest man but that was okay with you. He was not the worlds finest man, he was your finest man; All yours. Only yours.

He got out the shower and quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped around himself as he blushed. "Stop s-staring...your make me nervous." He said.

You handed him his clothes giving him a quick peck on the cheek and went back to your bed to lay down as he watched you curiously.

'Did you really mean what you said?' He thought to himself as he got dressed.

He soon left the bathroom and snuggled up in bed. You wrapped him up in a koala bear hug which he smiled at and cuddled into as you both drifted off to sleep "your so amazing" you whispered before finally falling asleep "So are you"