Sub! Sebastian x Reader

Your younger sister, s/n, was close friends with Elizabeth and they wanted to have a sleep over. Only thing is they wanted to have it at her 'boyfriends' mansion which had you kinda of skeptical, so much so that you ended up convincing your sister to let you tag along.

"IM SO EXCITED" your sister said jumping up with joy as she giggled cheerfully. You loved seeing her smile, it just made your heart warm up.

Once she was calmer and less jumpy you decided to ask her if she had packed enough clothes in which she responded with a very quick nod before she ran to go get her bag which was a happened to be a HUGE luggage.

"Uh, S/n you know you don't need that many clothes right?" You sweat dropped looking at her luggage that looked like it was gonna explode. "Geez it's a sleepover not a two week trip to the Bahamas" you joked causing her to giggle. "Fine, I'll go put some clothes back and then we can leave" she said running off to her room.

Soon you had reached the Phantomhive mansion. When you walked up you were met with a man in a black suit bowing "Good evening Lady Y/n L/n and Lady S/n L/n" he said as he rose back up. "No need to be so formal, just Y/n is good. I appreciate your respectfulness though." You said with a small chuckle making him smile at you. "What can I say, I am one hell of a butler" he said. "Oh really? Are all the staff here as gorgeous as you?" You asked with a smirk making him blush. "I-I..." he stuttered looking away as your sister slapped your hand as a way of saying 'Shut up!'

You sat your luggage's down in the mansion and once your sister spotted Ciel and Elizabeth she ran over to them and you stayed at the lounge minding Your business although you couldn't get that butler guy out of your head.

He was just too perfect for you to get out of your head. "Excuse me Miss" you turned to the source of the sound to see him again. You hummed in confusion. "Can you follow me somewhere so we can talk...in private?" He asked. You were still a bit suspicious of this mansion and we're about to say no but..."fine I'll follow you" you said and with that you were off walking to who knows where.

Once you got there his smile faded. "What do you want from Ciel?" He asked seriously. You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Did you seriously just take me all the way out here just to accuse me of trying to murder him or something?" You asked. "Yes, You haven't answered my question" he said looking like he wanted to attack you. "I don't want to hurt him" you sighed "where did you even get that from?" you asked.

He got less defensive but still didn't let his guard down "it was obvious when you tried to seduce me earlier" he said. "Seduce you" you said confused "all I did was complimented you, has no one ever done that to you?" You asked.

His eyes widened in shock of realization "I'm sorry, I thought-" you cut him off feeling annoyed "save it" you said walking back where you came from to tell your sister to leave. "Wait! Let me make up for my actions, I'll do anything..." he said as he bowed to you "fine. Kiss me." You said which broke him "I-I c-can't" he stuttered as he blushed harshly. "Can't or won't?" You said stepping closer to him. He suddenly kissed you and you were the one to deepen the kiss. "your lips taste amazing" you said.

He was caught in the Beauty of your features and that's when he knew he wanted you.

-Time skip-

You and Sebastian have been married for a while now and,well, what can you say; you feel like your living the dream. Of course this doesn't stop his dedication to being a butler so he still has to do his butler duties which is why you and your sister just decided to move into the Phantomhive mansion but it didn't stop you from being the happiest couple alive.

Today was one of those days where you hadn't seen him for almost the whole day because of his work, and yours of course. All you wanted right now was to hold him in your arms so you decided to do just that.

You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist. "Hi my love" he said to you with a sweet smile. "Hey Seb" you said to him. "How was work?" He asked turning to face you. "Boring as usual" you rolled your eyes "I'm seriously thinking about just quitting" you said causing him to giggle. "What happened this time?" He asked.

You sighed the thought of it making you even angrier at your boss "so, that hoe Rebecca slipped on a banana peel, like cartoon style; Of course, I started cackling and my boss got mad at me, she threatened to fire me and....blah blah blah blah" you continued on but Sebastian was too busy looking at your beautiful face.

You stopped talking and then said something random in which he didn't respond. You shook him "Seb, did you hear what I said?" You asked "yeah" he responded. "A family of cats got ran over earlier" you lied to him. "What?!" He said panicked "w-where?!" He asked."nowhere" you sighed "I was just trying to see if you were paying attention to me" you finished.

He blushed and looked away from you "I couldn't take my eyes off your beautiful face" he smiled although his face was still as red as a tomato. "Thank you Sebby" you smiled back at him.

The two of you decided to shower together which resulted in a lot of kissing and whimpering coming from your husband.

Once you got out you started getting dressed and so did Sebastian. "Darling?" He spoke in his soft sweet voice. "Yeah?" You said back. "I got something for you" he said as his face went red although he trying to make it not do that. "What is it?" you asked. He picked a box. "Oh shit, are you proposing?" You asked as a joke but it somehow made him blush. He pulled the bracelets from out the box and gave one to you.

You put yours on and smiled "I know you probably think it's childish, but I got it because I wanted to give you something in return for all the things you do for me." He said "if you really don't want it though then I won't feel bad if" you cut him off with a kiss "I love it"