A new Daughter

Naeus was at the hospital waiting lobby. He was pacing back and forth in a place no one could see him. The only person that was there was Vordus who was concerned as well.

(Naeus POV)

My thoughts: Why am I not in there. I need to be in there. I need to be with her. I hope she is ok.

Vordus: Are you doing ok?

Me: * in a whisper like voice* Wh...Uh What do you think? Your daughter aka My Wife is giving birth as we speak and I need to be in there to support her.

Vordus: I know it's ruff but please calm down.

Me: how? I can't. And I won't tell I know she is doing ok.

Vordus: she probably is. We will see her soon. Please calm down.

After what feels like forever a nurse walks through a door.

Nurse: Lord Naeus yo...

As she said that I quickly walked through the door and passed her apologizing as I did. I arrived to the room Ceris was held at. I knew were she was at. Don't ask me how. I took some deep breath's before I slowly opened the door seeing Ceris laying on the hospital bed. She looked like she was about to fall asleep. She was in some form of hospital gown, She looked up at me smiling tears in her eyes. She was holding our newborn daughter.

Ceris: Naeus. Come see your new Daughter.

I walked over and gently grabbed her from Ceris's arms. She was asleep. Her hair was purple inharated by Ceris. She looked like some form of skeleton like me. She opened her eyes to reveal black eyes. Like a skeleton. I smiled.

Welcome to the world Zamena. You will love it here.