Gender Reveal

Ceris was sitting in the doctors office waiting for the results. As she was waiting a pig man in some form of doctor outfit on walks in.

Ceris: Do you have the resalts?

Doctor: Yes. You are carrying a baby girl.

Ceris was in shock. She and Naeus were hoping for a girl. Naeus is going to be so happy. Naeus was Waiting out side of the hospital. He wants to know what the gender is as well. He sees Ceris walking out of the hospital with the largest smile he has seen from her since a while ago on her face.

Naeus: Let me gess. We are having a girl.

Ceris knotted

Naeus: Let's go we were wanted that right?

Ceris knotted again. Both Naeus and Ceris were extremely happy they are getting a daughter. Both of them head inside what looks like an old western looking carriage. Two Wither skeleton horses carrying it led by Kralos who is happy that they will soon have a daughter. As Kralos was driving the Carriage. Ceris and Naeus sat inside next to each other chatting.

Ceris: So we know what gender they are now so what should we name her.

Naeus: IDK I have a few ideas but I don't know if they will be good ones.

Ceris: Oh come on they can't be that bad.

Naeus: Gethora, Samurta, Pol sun, Zamena

Ceris:Wait...I like Zamena

Naeus: Me too. It's the best name I can come up with.

Ceris: I guess that's the name then.

Naeus: Yea...Zamena

Naeus looks at Ceris's stomach and gently places his hand on it.

Naeus: Our little girl Zamena.

Both of them smiled happy.

Naeus: I can't wait for you to come out and be part of this world.