Ceris's News

It's been around 2 weeks since Naeus and Ceris got married. They have been attached to one another for years. And now they are a couple they can make this relationship last forever. Naeus was walking through a portal from the over world. It's been a long day and can't wait to sit back relax and be with his beautiful wife once more.

Naeus POV:

What a day. The over world has had some problems when it comes to me. Even if I don't have the idea of invading kingdoms they still see me as a threat. Well it is what it is but at least I can be with Ceris for the rest of the day. I get to my room and saw Ceris on my bed. She was smiling and in tears.

Me: What is up

Ceris: I have some big news for you.

Me: What is it?

Ceris: You know how I have been kinda sick lately.

Me: yea wh...Wait are you what I'm thinking right now.

Ceris: Yeah. I'm pregnant. Your going to be a father.

Me: OMG THAT'S AMAZING.

Both me and Ceris cheered and kissed. All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door.

Kralos: What is going on? What is all the cheering about?

Me: Please don't tell too many people. My wife is pregnant and I am going to be a father.

Kralos: Do we know what gender the baby is going to be.

Ceris: Not yet. I might go have some tests to see if I can find out.

Me: Well who ever it is going to be they will be my little prince or princess.

Ceris:Yea...It will *Slightly Gags*

Me: You ok?

Ceris: yea just probably need rest.

Me: Ok Kralos leave us unless if Ceris wants you here.

Ceris: it's fine it doesn't matter.

Kralos leaves the room leaving Ceris and Naeus alone. As the door shuts I gently grab her and placed her on the bed. Ceris takes off her hoodie and mask trying to cool off a little. I used a small spell to create a small snow cloud on-top of her making her cool even more.

Me: Is there anything I can get you.

Ceris: *In a sleepy tone* a bucket in case I barf.

I quickly went to the closet I had and grabbed a bucket I had in there. It was for the same reason. I then soon grabbed a chair and placed it next to her sitting down.

Me: I will be right here if you need anything else ok.

Ceris:... o..k....

She falls asleep and I smiled

My thoughts: I am going to be a dad soon. I can't wait. I hope Ceris is ok. Please be ok.