𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗶𝘇𝗲 !

Start from the beginning

          𝕿URKS AND CAICOS was fucking beautiful. completely picturesque — she didn't even think she wanted to leave. in a way, it again proved how well mason knew her, because she was adoring of every single place they visited and every single view.

although, there certainly was one thing missing.

"you're lovely," mason confesses after coming up for air after their kiss.

they were both in the back of an aston martin, dressed up — him in a blue plaid button up (with quite a few buttons undone to show off his toned chest) with some slacks and white gucci trainers whereas the birthday girl was pretty in pink with a fur jacket, metallic booty shorts and some chunky pink boots.

they were on their way back to the penthouse suite mason had rented, from a very expensive dinner after a very long day spent shopping and sightseeing.

"am i?" alegria questions back playfully, laying her head on his chest looking up at him. "ofcourse you are," mason moves so that he can cup her cheek with his hand, "you put your family first, you're funny, smart, independent, talented... not to mention, you're beautiful, ale. look at you."

now, she didn't know what to say to that. infact, there were countless times where mason would just leave her speechless in situations. he presses a long kiss to her forehead once, pecks it again to then rest his chin atop her head as they continue on with their journey home.

quick to open the door for her, he stops dead infront of her when she tries to walk inside their suite.

"wait!"

she nearly trips he exclaims the word so loud, but does as told. he sprints through the door and she stands outside for a couple moments. then he comes back, takes her bags out of her hands and guides her through the suite.

"you trust me, don't you?"

"mmm, you're scaring me a little bit right now, styll..."

he rolls his eyes but they still share a laugh and he gets behind her. "close your eyes for me," he holds onto her shoulder and her hand. "they're closed."

she feels the slight breeze hit her as they keep stepping forward, recognising they were on the balcony. as his knuckles smooth over her arms, she feels the slight nervousness she had felt prior go away.

"ready?" he asks to which she nods. "okay... open."

the balcony had been decorated so beautifully, in alegria's favourite colour too. there were balloons, confetti, flowers... tables? chairs? a drink stand? a dj mixing station?

"surprise!"

all of alegria's closest friends shot up from their hiding spots, with confetti flying around simultaneously. now this was the thing that's missing. while quality time with mason was great, she loved spending important days with all of her important people.

including nella, indiyah and tasha, who quickly ran over to her to engulf her in a big hug. next came the cake, which was the biggest darn cake to ever have been seen, carried out by both bukayo and his girlfriend tolami.