Mission impossible Part 6

Davenport took the kids to school so I'm stuck here. I start thinking about Issac and Sara and start crying. I could never see them again. I could never see my dad again. Or my bionic besties. I should have never accepted the mission. But then my dad would have given it to Issac and he would be here. I would never forgive myself if Issac was here instead of me. Issac is my older brother. He's 18 I'm 16 and Sara is 14.

Together we form a bionic super team.
My father couldn't be more prouder of us. He also wants to stay on our good side because we are much much stronger than him. Papi made Hugo Melady and Andres bionic because they were hurt. There was an accident at my school, and they ended up getting badly hurt. My father made them bionic to save there lives. So while I am a part of one team, with my siblings, I am a part of another. I formed a team with my best friends. To "help us bond" My father gave us powers that only we would have.

I have Electrical and fire influence. Hugo with water Melody with earth and Andres with Wind and air. They don't really come in handy on missions but they are fun to play around with. I've only been here a few hours and I already miss my family. They are probably freaking out right now. Wondering where I am. They'll come to save me. of course they will their my family. Yes half of them aren't even my own blood but they are still family to me.

I have confidence as governess Maria once said:

With each step I am more certain
Everything will turn out fine
I have confidence
The world can all be mine
They'll have to agree
I have confidence in me
I have confidence in sunshine
I have confidence in rain
I have confidence that spring will come again
Besides, which you see
I have confidence in me
.....................................................
I have confidence.