mission impossible chaper 3

I walk into the hotel and straight to my room. As I'm waiting for the elevator a man walks up and waits beside me. This is my fist interaction with a person in America. He starts banking about how he has an important meeting in the conference room and he drove here in his hydro car or whatever. I play nice and tell him how cool that is and I'm here on tour with my sister and friends. Once we get into the elevator he starts telling me about how I have to be careful and stuff. I tell him I will and quickly walk out of the elevator "what a nice girl" he says quietly after I walk out. "what a crazy man" I say very quietly to myself. I find my room,. I put out the do not disturb sign, lock up and set up all my stuff. "Why can't we just have a little mini set up thing so that I didn't need all these computers and papers and gadgets." I ask my friends through zoom. "You know I think we do but it's in the shop" Andres says in a sarcastic tone. "I sent you the GPS on how to get there" if you get lost just look for the huge house with a helicopter on top of it." Melody says "also do you think you can grab me a rock while your there?" Mel asks me in an excited tone. "No" I say blankly "Oh come on Nicolette, I would be the coolest girl at school if I had a rock from America!" She pleads with me. I don't like it when people call me Nicolette. Mostly because it was what my mom called me.

Only my dad calls me Nicolette now. My mom left when my dad told her that he wanted to make me and Sara, and Issac bionic. She didn't even give him a chance to say " if you don't want me to I won't" which was what he was going to say. But she said that she couldn't be with a man that would even think about uring his only kids into bionic freaks. That's right, my own mother called me and my sister freaks. So as a last minute screw you he implanted our chips (which he had been working on prier to this) and told us that we were super heroes, made to protect all of Columbia. Mama wasn't to happy when she heard that he had made us super heroes. But she was abandoning us and didn't exactly have a say in this  anymore. Ever since that, the name Nicolette has been dead to me. Sorta. it's a bit of a stick in the mud. I'm fine with my dad calling me Nicolette. but that's it.

"Alright, go take a shower, a nap, set an alarm for 1:45 hey are that is when you leave. You'll get there at around 2:05 and be out of there by 2:15 if all goes according to plan" Hugo tells us. "Got it. see you in no time. No time at all. " I tell them before closing my computer and taking a quick shower. Once I get out I brush my hair and pull it into a messy bun. I take some melatonin and set an alarm for 1:30 am and drift off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"SHIT" I yell as I quickly sit up and stub every toe possible as I pull on my mission suit. It takes my 5 minutes to get in my mission suit, do my hair and grab my bag. "Alright I'm on my way to the house i woke up late." I tell the team as I wait for the elevator. "Ya ya whatever lets just get this done" Andres says. "Well someone's a little cranky." I tell him as the elevator dings signaling that I can walk in. I press the button that gets me to the main floor. "I'm tired." Andres says. I can hear him yawning through the phone. 'Alright whatever I got to go I'll call you as soon as I get there." I tell them. "No no no don't do that!" Hugo yells. "Why?" I ask annoyed. "Because they will be able to sense your devices." He tells me. I'm confused. "Wait so wouldn't they be able to sense the scanner thingy I need to use to complete my mission?" I ask him. "But you said we would be in contact every second!" I exclaim, concerned. "I don't know just your dad told me not to be on the phone with you while you are within a 10 foot radius of the house, so chop chop and get this done!"  Hugo yells at me. "Where is he now?" I ask him. "Who?" he asks back. "My dad." 'Asleep' ' of course.' I respond before Hugo hangs up.

"Wow you look like a real superhero!" The 24 year at the front desk tells me. "Yup. Now if you excuse me someone flashed me the bat signal, and my bat mobile is waiting for me. The city needs me!" I exclaimed to her with a grin on my face. I put a fist on my hip and raise the other fist into the air before running out of the doors. I mean, come on I have to give the early morning shift a bit of  entertainment. I call myself a taxi and make sure that I have all my stuff together. This is it. This is the most important mission that I will ever complete  in my entire life. Let's do this. Just remember that all your friends, family, and home land is counting on you. No pressure Nicole. None at all. Let's get her done. Sorry that was bad. Let's do this. I already used that one. Whatever.

Sorry this chapter is bad. luv ya. This is Jay signing off on mission Impossible.
                               (995 words)