"Who?" Tyler said nervously.

"Me" As I appeared behind him. "I told you didn't I, you can't hide from me." I said with a manic grin.

"Okay, I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing, but I'm out of here." Tyler said attempting to walk away.

"Actually... you're coming with us." Bianca said using her Siren abilities to take him with us to Xavier's little shack.

(Jumping rope with a Time Skip)

"Welcome back." Wednesday said as Tyler started to wake up again.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler said confused and in a slight panic.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday said cryptic.

"What's with the chains?" Tyler asked

"Don't ask stupid questions." Wednesday said.

"Wednesday, this is crazy. I'm a normie." Tyler said trying to convince her.

"And I'm human, but we both know that I'm lying, or perhaps I'm not." I said not believing a word of his sentence.

"That's only half true. Do you recognize her? Perhaps if I hadn't been so distracted by my own mother hogging this photo, I would have noticed yours sooner. Your father fell in love and married an outcast." Wednesday explained as she showed him a picture of the fencing team.

"My mom was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster." Tyler said.

"According to her personal medical records..." Wednesday said before she was interrupted by Tyler.

"You stole her medical records?" Tyler said interrupting Wednesday.

"Hush now, some advice for you, it's quite rude to interrupt someone when they're speaking...... also, Thing took the documents" I said telling him off.

"He took them from your garage. Your father's quite the pack rat. Her postpartum depression triggered her condition." Wednesday continued reading the medical records

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder." Tyler

"We both know that's a lie. She was a Hyde and your father has been living his life in dread, never quite sure whether or not she passed her condition on to you." Wednesday said

"Are you all gonna stand there and let her do this to me?" Tyler pleaded for help.

"Uh, guys? Enid just texted. Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that... thing? Ajax said

"I'm not the monster." Tyler pleaded as Wednesday walked over a table that was on the side, making me approach Tyler.

"Oh but you are, you've had me fooled first time we met, for that I will give you my compliments." I told him.

"But I'm not" Tyler said like a broken record.

"Let's not play games with me here, Wednesday saw it in a vision when she was at the Weathervane, so-" I was rudely interrupted by Tyler who didn't seem to take my advice from earlier

"Wait, you're basing all this off some vision you had after we kissed? I mean, is that something you can trust?" Tyler said.

"Okay, let's stay calm now" I said making people thinking that I was referring to everyone else in the room, but in reality.

.

.

I was referring to myself as I forcefully grabbed him by his head.