5. I'll go with Sweet Today...

Start from the beginning

" I can't believe it," Ruby was grinning as she poured herself a glass of milk. Her eyes glittered with reminisce. " Mon did say....that one day maybe I'd become an idol and you'd become an actor..."

" I see you haven't forgotten at all, brother." She says, fondly.

Aqua averted his eyes from her and towards his entangled hands. Contemplating on her words, all he could think of the moment was that she was far from the truth. Becoming an actor for now, is but a means to reach the end goal. He had no passion for it, none at all. It was just a means to find the person who blew out their star. 

I just want to get close to that producer....Kaburagi... Aqua's eyes darken at the thought of that man possibly being the answer. To test his DNA if it matches with him, and if it does....then...

" Oh? And what about Beryl, hm?" Miyako glances to Ruby, curious about what Ai's final wishes for Beryl.

Beryl's thumb stops scrolling upon hearing.

" For Beryl? Hm..." Ruby hummed thoughtfully, trying to recall.

But Beryl recalled everything, perfectly.

Her words. Her last words to him.

Her voice....

.....

" Beryl....will you become a therapist? A chef?"

.....

" Which one, I wonder..."

.....

The feeling of her comforting him for the final time, laying her chin atop his head and trying to hum a happy tune, as if it were just another day.

.....

" Well....it doesn't matter. Beryl, listen to me closely... "

.....

He remembered her smile. The most sincere smile she'd ever put out, as tears streaked down her beautiful eyes.

.....

" Whatever you choose in the future....or whoever you become... "

.....

How his tears mixed in with the taste of bitter iron.