"Holy Crap" Lili rasped, still looking at something behind me "I think those are the sexiest men I've ever seen in my entire life." 

Samara's nose wrinkled at Lili's words "Don't you have a girlfriend? I thought you didn't like men?" 

"I do have a girlfriend" Lili shot her a fierce look "And just because I'm dating a woman doesn't mean I can't appreciate the sexiness of the opposite gender. And let me tell you, if I wasn't dating Holly, I'd definitely switch teams and ask one of those two out. Damn are they F-I-N-E." 

Samara's eyes widened at her words, weaving her head around as she tried to find the "FINE MEN" that Lili was talking about. 

I choked on a laugh at my best friends antics, wishing I could see what the big deal with these men were if it had my, very in-love with her girlfriend, friend wanting to switch teams. 

Samara must have finally found who Lili was talking about because her jaw suddenly dropped down to the small table we were occupying. 

"HOT DAMN!" She nearly shouted in my ear "LILI DIDN'T DO THEM JUSTICE! THOSE MEN ARE DELICIOUS!" 

"Oh God" Samara groaned "He has dimples. The Blonde one just smirked and has dimples. Kill me now!" 

"You two are idiots" I pushed her face away from mine, laughing at them both "No man can be that good looking." 

"You're wrong there sister" Lili murmured "They're gorgeous." 

"I've never been so jealous of you staying behind than I am right" Sam said half-jokingly "Because if those hotties are going to the same college you are, I might just have to transfer back." 

A prickled of awareness sparked at the back of my neck as I felt three sets of eyes watching me. 

I turned my head from side to side, scanning as much of the room as I could. 

I saw nothing or no-one staring at me, everyone too busy either drinking or engaging in conversations that would probably lead to a night of regret. 

I startled when both Sam and Lili gripped each of my hands, sucking in sharp breaths.  

"He's coming over here!" Samara breathed, fixing her hair and low cut top.

"Oh shit!" Lili hissed at the same time "So is his friend." 

Suddenly, two large presences at my back had my hackles rising. 

"Ladies..." A smooth, rich, and cheery voice said from the left of me "What a wonderful night to celebrate, isn't it?" 

The only thing my two friends could do was gape and blink owlishly at the newcomer, something that has never, in the history of knowing these two since I was five, happened before.