Chapter two

Aurora's pov

I rolled over and grumbled as I realized the sun was shining directly in my eyes, annoying the shit out of me. "Wake up, bitch!" Hazel shouted, causing me to squint my eyes and toss a pillow at her face.

"Go away," I murmured, closing my eyes once again. She placed her hand on her chest, acting hurt. "Come on, wake up; we have to discuss the little thing," She whined, laying on top of me. "Hazel, you're suffocating me!" I shouted, gasping. She grinned, rubbing both my sides with her fingertips.

I giggled, attempting to remove her off of me. "Fuck off, Hazel!" I laughed as I tried to bite her face. "Aww, don't try; you'll never be a vampire, darling." She cooed.

I smacked her face, and, to my pleasure, she eventually got the fuck up. I smiled contentedly as I looked at her, only to be met by her piercing glare. "what? I couldn't breathe." I shrugged, turning and closing my eyes once more. I felt her tug my arm, sitting me up. I complained that her firm hold was hurting my arm but she just ignored me. I furrowed my brow in confusion, "Hitting is not acceptable, Aurora. Corner, now." she scolded. "March your ass over to the corner and stand there until I say you're finished with your punishment."

I didn't like how harsh and demanding her tone was, so I stayed put. "Aurora, if you don't go to that fucking corner, I'll lay your ass over my fucking lap and burn your butt till it's dark fucking red," she firmly warned. "What the fuck does that mean?" I leaned back and questioned, "Do not use that foul language, child, and I mean, I don't have any problem putting you over my lap and spanking your naughty ass."

"Oh? My mother used to spank me a lot; it never worked." I smirked, "Oh? Let's see if it works then," she returned the smirk, "Oh fuck no, I'll go to the dang corner." I rolled my eyes as I walked to the corner.

I gasped when she suddenly swatted my ass. "I said I chose the corner; what is wrong with you?" I scowled. "What? I couldn't resist it; your ass is very spankable, dear," she cooed with an innocent smile.

I shook my head in disbelief as I glared at her. "You disgust me." She laughed and laid down in her bed. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the wall, thinking about my life. After helping Hazel, I'll return to being homeless and surviving on garbage food. It felt good to finally live a normal life. I got lost after escaping my parents and tried to find my way home, but I didn't know where it was.

I lived on the streets for two full years while walking for days at a time. I met Nikita and Ivy one day and they offered to let me stay with them, and take care of me.

We all started dating after a month. The decision was the best one I've ever made. We all adored one another until Nikita began to humiliate me for some bad habits I had, such as having nightmares that made me wet the bed or getting upset when someone raised their voice.

Nikita gradually began to punish me, calling it a "kink," but whenever we have sex alone, she would overstimulate me to the point where I had to beg her to stop, but she never did. She only stops when she gets bored or when I start bleeding because she finds it unattractive. I didn't like anal sex, it hurt too bad, and she'd promise not to anymore, then surprises me with it.

Ivy set a safe word, but Nikita never responded to it. She also made me eat her out, and since she tasted the worst, every time I did it, I unintentionally gagged. She also taught me how to eat pussy, and if I made a mistake, she would tase me with her taser; however, if I did everything right, she would reward me by not fucking me later.

Nikita threatened to tie me down and continue to screw me even after I start bleeding if I told Ivy about it, so I never did.

Despite the fact that Ivy is usually hornier than Nikita, she never made me do anything against my will, and would stop as soon as i said the safe word. She also helped me through nightmares, watched movies with me, cuddled me at night, and told me stories. I adored her beyond words.