"Awww, you missed me!" Aria reached to pull Sade in another hug, causing Sade to giggle at their awkward embracing position on the sofa.

"Of course I did babes."

"Y'all want some wine?" Dylan asked, pulling a fine bottle from the cellar under the island.

"Yes please!" The two responded, erupting from the couch to shimmy themselves over the kitchen.

Aria took a seat on one of the two stools. And as Dylan poured three glasses, Sade passed him to stroll up to the fridge.

"What happened to being lowkey, hm?" He mumbled as she passed.

"Shut up, I was bored," she scolded in a whisper.

Dylan simply chuckled to himself with the shake of his head.

~~~~~~

Though she left her things in her hotel room, Sade spent the night at Aria and Dylan's last night after a good catching up with wine and some tacos out on the terrace.

It's now a Sunday morning, and Aria decided to spend their day together catching up while Dylan was at work. It wasn't to her knowledge that he'd actually taken the day off and instructed Sade to keep her busy until 6pm. It needn't be until then either. Aria insisted she and Sade head to her favorite brunch spot for breakfast and coffee. Sade was glad because it was as if her task simply put itself in place, much less work for her.

As the two drove in Sade's blacked out BMW M4 rental to her hotel room at the Courtyard by Marriott, the conversation flew over as if they hadn't missed a beat. It has always been that way between them and they each loved that about their friendship.

Aria updated Sade on the latest shenanigans at work, some new friends she's made here in Tampa, and life with Dylan; to which Sade responded with a brief update of her own about work and....well work. Aria already knew of her and Hunter's now close relationship, and how Hunter would be the only reason she did anything that wasn't work related. She then responded with her usual lecture about Sade's lack of a social life and her need to get out more for she was far too young. Sade contributed to the script by saying she would, she just needed to find the time. An excuse she'd used more times than she'd like to admit.

They soon arrived at the hotel and continued their chatting as Sade got dressed for their brunch. Aria went with vintage denim shorts, a white tank top with a thin baby pink long sleeve button down, and white platform Steve Madden sandals. Sade resided in simple high waisted ankle length jeans with fair cuts at the knee, a crème silk button down which she tucked in the front of, a black lace bralette under the teasingly opened shirt, and black square toed heels. The spot they were going to was only down the street from the hotel so they weren't in much of a rush.

With final perfume sprays, makeup and handbag checks, a few pictures, hair touch ups, they were out of the room and on their way.

~~~~~~~~