God

I wasn't a good guy, but I wasn't a bad guy either.

I mean if someone is getting assaulted late at night, I would not risk my life to save that person like those dumb mcs.

Can you even blame me tho? I have a family waiting for me at home.

As the only child I was the only hope for my parents. I simply cannot afford to lose my life just to save someone I don't even know.

So I wasn't a bad guy neither a good guy then what did I do that I deserve to die?

I am not even gonna lie my life was full of suffering. From the movement I was born till the day I died.

When I was born my crazy uncle tried to kill me by smashing my head against the wall but somehow I survived, and he was sent to jail.

When I was 3 some cult who worshipped some pig god kidnapped me and tried to sacrifice me to their so called god. I almost died but somehow yet again I managed to survive.

In Middle School and High School I got bullied for being black. I started hitting da jim but I still could not do anything about the bullying. Hell I made it even worse by fighting back.

Each day I came back home with bruises, blood and shit. My mother would always ask me what happened but I always made up some excuse. She even reported to the school and even the police but that still did not stop the bullying.

...

I am 27 years old now. As usual, I was returning home from my 9 to 5 job.I was single and I still lived with my parents.Its not that I cannot afford a house but I do not wish for my parents to feel lonely.

I opened the door to my house. It was dead quiet. I putted my bag on the sofa and entered my parent's room to see something which would scar my mind even after my reincarnation. 

I saw some freak eating my parents dead bodies. That too raw. His face was full of blood. When he saw me enter he gave me the creepiest and bloody smile I had ever seen and said "oops".

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I shouted at the top of my lungs and rushed to him and punched him with all the strength in my body. But I did not stop there I kept punching him in the face while crying and shouting.

Maybe it was due to the adrenaline but I did not notice him holding a knife (with which he skinned my parents).

I was literally pummeling his face but then I saw his expresion. He was smiling like a psychopath. Then I realized he had stabbed me in my heart. I started to lose all the strength in my body and lost consciousness.

I don't know what happened to my body after that. Maybe that freak ate it or something.

....

Somewhere where the laws of physics does not apply.

"Where am I" I thought while remembering what just happened.

"Am I in a hospital? Did that freak get caught? " I thought. "Thank God I was saved but my family.. "

"Yea you shouldn't thank me" said an unknown voice.

"Eh? "

"Eh? "

"Ugh who are you? " I said but then I realized I did not have a mouth. In fact, I did not even have a body.

It looks like I am in some gaseous state of something.

"Let me introduce myself, I am God, People of your world know me by many names but all their prayers reach me and me only" the unknown voice said with a tone I could not comprehend.

"So did I die? " I said in a melancholy tone.

"Yep and ready for rebirth too"

So reincarnation is indeed real eh.

I was never the religious person. I wasn't an atheist but I did not believe that the God people worshipped would be all merciful and kind.

"What about my parents? What did they so to deserve that? They have worked their asses off their entire life just to raise me. What did they even do to become a feast for some cannibal freak? " I said in a calm tone.

I don't know why but I was unnaturally calm. Maybe because I had already died.

"Well the answer is simple, Karma. The universal law. You don't really know what your parents used to do when you were not born do you? " God refused to elaborate any further.

"Anyway they have already reincarnated and living a happy life."

Hearing that I was a bit relieved.

"So what now? Am I also gonna reincarnate? "

"Yes but your case is a bit special. You were never supposed to die that early. I don't know how but there was some disturbance in space and time and you ended up dying"

"Eh?  so I was never supposed to die and become a feast for that cannibal? Is that what you are trying to say? "

"Yes"

"Well, that is funny." I said with my usual stoic expression (even though I have no body)

"Meh life without my parents would have been depressing either way. Hurry up and reincarnate me already."

"Oh sure now you have 2 choices. Reincarnate in a random fantasy world with your memories or reincarnate into your old world with no memories"

" I choose the 1st option"

"Damn that was quick."

"I know the first option is risky. Knowing I can end up in a world like AOT or Berserk but as Hritik Roshan once said "Mountain Dew, Dar Ki Maki Chut".

"By the way will I get any power or boon from you?" I said with my usual stoic tone.

"Oh did I forget to elaborate? No. "

"...."

I regret choosing to reincarnate in a fantasy world.

"I just had a realization and a change of mind. I want to reincarnate on Earth. "

"Welp too late"

" What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me...no more" I started to sing the famous instagram trend song for apparently no reason.

He snapped his fingers and I disappeared.

...

"Well I absolutely had no need to give him any boon or power. I hope he uses his misfortune well"

...

Yep thats all for now. Hope you enjoy my grammer (which is worse than a 3rd grader lmao)