Welcome

Welcome to my Harry Potter fan fic. I want to say that I do not own the rights or anything in this world besides my original characters. The rights are to J.K. Rowling.

I haven't written in a while so bear with me. I want to say that if you have read my work before, welcome back. If not, thank you for giving me a shot. I'm not sure all of what will happen in this story, but the trigger warnings will be before the chapter in which they occur. I want it to be known that a lot of the things Carrington will be going through are my own experiences. With that being said please be kind.

I wanted to give a heads-up that this will be pretty much a closed-door romance because I had a younger audience. Also, this story will include a lot of emotional manipulation (especially at the beginning). If this is something that makes you uncomfortable, I completely understand. This story will also talk about smoking, and drinking, and has characters cursing.

Original characters:

Carrington Diggory

Archer Remington

Harry Potter Characters:

Harry Potter

Hermione Granger

Ron Weasley

Fred Weasley

George Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Luna Lovegood

Cho Chang

Cedric Diggory

Blaise Zabini

Draco Malfoy

Theodore Nott

Mattheo Riddle

Pansy Parkinson

& many more

I need to preface this by saying that in this story Cedric did not die in Goblet of Fire. He lived on to work at the ministry and annoyed his younger sister. This story will not have Voldemort rising to power and will take place during Harry & Carrington's fifth year.

I hope you enjoy reading it! Comments are always welcome!