15. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Começar do início

From that topic, leads her to ask me about George. I tell her honestly that we are still just friends, but we haven't spoke since last Sunday. She wasn't too happy to hear that and immediately demanded to hear the reasoning. Once she did it only got worse. In fact, there was a threat to kill him somewhere in her words.

Parker and I watched the boys show from the vip box, and my god was it a great show.

"Can I get a picture?" A teenage girl comes up to Parker and I before the guys came on, asking the question. She had a huge smile on her face. I had to say yes. I threw up a peace sign, Parker doing the same.

"Are you and Lando dating?" The girl turn to Parker, her face turning the color of a tomato. "Uh, no, no. Not dating." She gives the girl a smile and shakes her head.

The girl then turns to me. "Are you and Max dating?" This one was a shock. From what I can recall, Max and I have never done anything that could be taken as romantic. Maybe it's just cause we are teammates? It doesn't matter why she asked it, because it's not true anyways. "No, we are just teammates. And friends." I answer her question with a smile and the shake of my head, like Parker did. The girl looks lightly disappointed, but thanks us anyways.

"Max?" Parker turns to me, her brows raised in question. "I have no clue." I laugh as I say the words, shaking my head once again.

The memory is humorous to me as I lay in my own bed watching Gilmore Girls for what is probably the 10th time this year.

My phone buzzes next to me on the nightstand. The message causing confusion to inch it's way through my mind.

George

George
-hey, how are you doing?

Why does he care how I'm doing? He hasn't texted me or anything since last Sunday so why now?

Ariella
I'm fine. Are you done being a bitch?-

George
-yeah okay I deserved that
-I'm sorry about that I'm not sure why I acted like that. Your win was amazing, it was a great drive.

Ariella
Better late then never ig-
How are you doing?-

George
-I'm good. Home is great but I miss hanging out with you and our other friends.

Ariella
Yeah I get that.-
I've gotta go I'll talk to you later-

I didn't have to go, the conversation was just too awkward for me to continue.

I miss hanging out with you

The words stuck to the very front of my thoughts like a piece of chewing gum on the bottom of a classroom desk.

I miss hanging out with you

What does that mean? Is there something deeper to the words? Or does it mean just that?

and our other friends

The few simple letters were tacked on to the end of the message, possibly changing any deeper meaning that would have been in his words.

I miss hanging out with you

Those feelings I felt not to long ago arise in me once again and it frustrates me. It frustrates me that I can't figure out what they are, what they mean.

I miss hanging out with you

The words turn over in my mind and in my stomach. I feel like vomiting and like giggling like a little girl at the same time.

I miss hanging out with you

I want to chuck the words off a very tall building for making me overthink so much. I want to drench the words in gasoline and set fire to them.

I miss hanging out with you

I want to put the words in a bottle and keep them forever. I want to frame the words and hang it over my bed so it's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see before I fall asleep.

(1385 words)
☆———————————————————☆

A/N - I don't like this chapter either 🧍‍♀️