ch 6

Lin yu was folding his last cloth and put it on basket as he will carry it and move it to their new house.

Wen shu has already move their cabinet and heavy stuff yesterday with the help of the wen brothers only old bed and table were left in this room and remaining cloth and bed sheet and quilt which they used last night were already neatly put on  bamboo basket by lin yu.

After breakfast they will go to their new house.

Lin yu went to kitchen to make breakfast and second and third daughter in law of wen were siting in dining table waiting for food.
They didn't even meant to help lin yu with his work.

Lin yu didn't mind them as he will move out today and making breakfast wasn't that hard for him.

After the food was cooked he called out to everyone.

" Mother, father , second brother,third brother, rin ger and fourth brother breakfast ready"

Old man wen who came out saw that his only eldest daughter in law was serving the food while other were siting in table waiting on food.
He gave a side glance to old lady wen.
Old lady wen also saw this. she didn't want to show any interest in eldest's family but it doesn't mean she will let her daughter in law's go easily if they neglect their work.
She glare at them and both women understood and went to help lin yu.

Lin yu served the food to others on table while kept looking towards the door .

Ger rin : "eldest sister in law eldest brother will come soon don't worry "

He said teasingly to Lin yu he was older then lin yu but he was his eldest brother wife so he didn't call him by his name .

"Hmm" Linyu nodded to ringe'r but he didn't eat and move his chopstick but waited for wen shu.
After some minutes wen shu also came .

" Husband ! Here !"

Lin yu who was kept looking outside saw his figure and stand up and went to bring water for him to wash .

Wen shu glance at the table before going to wash his hand .  He washed his hand and took the towel passed by his wife .
After that he pulled his wife hand to dining table. He knew lin yu hasn't touch the food yet so he said :

" Let's eat "

After siting he handed him the chopsticks.

Linyu smile and took it and start eating .

Wen shu also eat after seeing this.
When they were finish eating food .

Father wen asked to wen shu :
" Eldest all the things needed to be moved is move out?"

Wen shu was going to pull his wife to room  but when he heard the old man wen word he stopped and nodded in response.

" Good" old man wen nodded in response and old lady wen who was beside him also couldn't hold back so she said

"Eldest , although you are separated it doesn't mean that you will forget the parents and siblings . You have to take care of family also"

She was already feeling uncomfortable about giving them soo much in separation and now she wants to remind him that we are his elders  and he has to take care of them

"all the things  we discussed before will be done accordingly to separation agreement I'll provide your elderly support as discussed , about other things related household my other brothers are capable they will manage you don't have to worry "

He said that and then kept quiet . He knew what old lady wen was trying to say but he will not blindly follow filal peity .
He only give his heart and support to his little wife who is his now family.

" You ...
" Okay , that's it ! You go rest you are going to move out go see if theirs anything left "

Old lady wen was unhappy by his response and trying to argue with him but old man wen interrupted her and she swallowed her remaining words.

No matter how she can't refute the old man.
She knew that old man wen was guilty towards him. It was her  idea to send wen shu to military instead of sending his own son .she didn't want to part with her own flesh and put him in danger  that's why she trick the old man to send eldest for military service. And when eldest was in 6 year in military old man feel guilty towards him that's why she can't say anything related to eldest matter.