Chapter 4

I'm not continuing one of my stories anymore so I can make a story I really wanna make. I think the story was just turning out bad so I won't continue it.
XoXo- kailynn-

During the movie Izuku was slightly shivering. Kiri pulled him close and cuddled him. Izuku blushed a lot and layed his head on kiris chest. Kiri played with his hair and they both kept watching the movie.

Once the movie finished kiri looked down and Izuku was still awake. He figured Izuku would've been asleep by then but he wasn't.

"What now?"

"I think I'll go home, it's getting late and I don't wanna be a burden to you".

"Your not a burden Izuku, you can stay if you want and as long as you want."

"Okay I'll stay."

"I don't have work tonight so I'll stay with you".

(This is gonna be short btw if I want to post today)

"Cmon, I'll lead you to my room"
Kiri gently picked Izuku up and Izuku didn't budge or anything. He didn't really care. Kiri walked into his room and lays Izuku down before going to go get a spare change of clothes for him.

"I think my clothes are gonna be big on you so I'll just get you a hoodie"

"Okay"

Kiri walks back to him and hands him the hoodie. "Turn around". Kiri turns around while Izuku changes. "Okay you can look now."

Kiri turns around and looks Izuku up and down. "Looks good on you"."Thanks". "Np". Kiri walks back into the closet and gets changed. He comes back out wearing a hoodie and shorts. Izuku looks him up and down, blushing.

"Okay, so I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed since it's yours after all."

"No, we can both sleep on the bed. I think it's big enough."

"But-".

"No buts Izuku. Your not sleeping on the couch and that's final."

"Okay.."

Izuku gets in on the right side of the bed and kiri gets in on the left side. They both say good night before falling asleep.

In the middle of the night Izuku starts having a nightmare and is shaking and slightly crying. Kiri wakes up and cuddles him, petting his hair.

"Shh.. I'm here princess.."

Izuku calms down, not waking up. Kiri cuddles him more and falls asleep a little after.

In the morning Izuku wakes up and realizes he's cuddling kiri. Kiri wakes up too.

"Omg I'm so sorry kiri, I didn't know we were cuddling.."

"It's okay izu, plus i was the one that cuddled you. You were having a nightmare and I tried to calm you down".

"Oh"

"We'll let's get up and get ready, I'll make you some breakfast and take you anywhere you wanna go".

"Thanks kiri, your the best".

"Anything for you izu".

They just went to the park and to the arcade where Izuku beat him in every game. Then kiri dropped off Izuku back home before going back home to get ready for his late night patrolling shift.

He walks into the building, a big smile on his face.
"What's got you all smily like that shitty hair?" "Well.. I met a boy a while ago and we just hung out earlier.. I think I like him but I don't think he likes me back"..
"go ask him out, you never know once you try shitty hair". "Your right I'll ask him to hangout tomorrow and I'll ask him the magical phrase."
~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end to the next chapter. I didn't have any motivation that's why I ended it like this. I still hope you guys like it
XoXo- kailynn (aka kitten, that's what I wanna be called if I have a bf or gf)