Chapter 1

Izuku woke up and got ready. He sighed. Same day as usual. Another day with the same issues.
(If you didn't read the description, then none of this at the start will make sense). He walked out the dorms and went straight to class.

Someone walks up to him. "Hey cutie, wanna go on a date?" "No, sorry. Just got out of a relationship, I'm not ready for another one." "Cmon please?" "No!" Izuku tried walking away but the dude wouldn't take no for an answer.

After that, Izuku changed and walked to class, being late again. "Ha! The freak is late again!" Izuku looked down as he sat in his seat. "Everyone be quiet! Izuku your in lunch detention for the week." Izuku didn't say anything and just looked down.

After school Izuku started walking to his moms place for the weekend. As he walks walking home he got pulled into an alley. "Shhh cutie.. this can go the easy way or the hard way." Izuku tries getting out of there but it wasn't working, seen as the man had a tight grip on him.

3 streets away from him was pro hero Red Riot aka kirishima. "Dynamite, found the 2 criminals. Still one more on the loose. I've trapped them, you can take it from here." "Got it, thanks Red Riot. Go find the other criminal". "Got it, going to find the other criminal".

He ran around in search of the villain/criminal. He then heard some whimpers and cries and ran to the location. He found Izuku naked, with the man ontop of him.

"Get your hands off him NOW!"

"And what if I don't".

In seconds, kiri had the man pinned down, punching him repeatedly until he passed out. "Dynamite, found the other criminal. I'll take him back to the building". "Got it, meet you there in 10".

"You okay bud?" "yea I'm okay thanks.." Izuku quickly changed and grabbed his stuff. "How long has this been happening?" "It's usual for me because everyone wants to get with me because I'm an omega and they think they can take advantage of me."

"I think I know a way to stop all of that." "How?" "Since I'm an alpha and your an omega I can spread my scent onto you and no one will come near you." Izuku liked the sound of that but that is Red Riot, the number 3 pro hero. He couldn't possibly do that with a hero.

"So what do you say?"

"I say.."

~~~~~~
What did he say? Figure out in the next chapter
Word count: 421