Halloween Parade

One week passes as the boys grew closer to even cuddle in front of the girls and Jay, Vanesaa was the exception due to Sky's job on the line. Monty will get very overprotective if someone randomly argues with his lovers, especially to the no longer injured one as finally he is able to move more freely as he stretches. It was the morning of the parade and they began to prepare to set the float in it's place. After a mixup and confusion, they get it ready and get in their costumes.

Jay: Vanessa, you going as the same as last time?

Vanessa: Yeah, not a fan of anything else really.

Jay: Well, I'm the Hero from the dragon quest series.

Vanessa: Cool.

Chica: I love my dress

Roxanne: Yeah, I like my outfit

Jay: Cool Amy and, Blaze outfits.

Chica: Thanks, I can't wait for the boys.

Monty: Hey, you two are you ready?

Freddy: One second.

Sky: Here you go, I found the glasses.

Freddy: Thank you.

Sky: Have you seen my accessories.

Freddy: Yes, here is the blade, and armband.

Sky: Thanks, and the cards?

Freddy: Here you go, this is the one right.

Sky: Yep.

Monty: I love you both, really I do, but can we please hurry up.

Freddy: We're ready.

A song plays as Sky makes his appearance with a yawn and blade as he walks to the room with a card in hand, then the song changed as Freddy appeared with a katana as he held his card, and stood next to the other. Finally the song changes again as Monty jumps in with a back flip as he grins to the audience, his coat flowing as he lands with style. The Gator turned around and held his mask as then the guard had his fingers to his head, and the Bear his hand in the air. The three do their respective action as they yell Persona.

Chica: That was amazing!!

Roxanne: Did you guys plan this?

Sky: Not really, it was a Monty spur of the moment idea.

Monty: Haha, we rock!!

Freddy: Hahaha.

Vanessa: What are you guys?

Sky: Persona protagonist.

Vanessa: Whatever that is.

Jay: You are uncultured.

Vanessa: Whatever, give me names.

Sky: Makoto Yuki. Leader of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad, or S.E.E.S for short.

Freddy: I'm Yu Narukami, leader of the Investigation team to solve the mysteries of the midnight channel in Yasoinaba.

Monty: I'm Joker, the leader of the Phantom thieves of hearts. An ordinary high-school kid at day, Phantom thief by night.

Vanessa: Nerds, it's cute though.

Jay: You guys know about all that? How?

Sky: We began binge watching an entire playthrough of the fifth game. I then explained the other two the third, and fourth.

Jay: Nice.

Freddy: I love strategic games.

Monty: I love violence.