PopStar

Adri lays here in her warm bedroom, writing in her old & ancient diary. She loves to write her own songs & model 24/7. Every minute of everyday. She loves the german boy band, Tokio Hotel. She spends hours, listening to their music. "HONEY TOMORROW IS THE TOKIO HOTEL MEET AND GREET." Adriana's mum shouts. "OKAY, BUT ITS 8:30PM?" she rolls her eyes. "THATS NOT EARLY ADRI CMON." she sighs & tries to sleep.

Its 6:OO in the morning, the sun is rising. The birds are singing beautiful lullabies. Adriana stretches & chooses an outfit for the day. "ADRI, WAKE UP." shouts her mother from the bottom of the stairs. "IM UP!" She shouts back. "OK!" She picks an outfit & gets changed. She drenches herself in her Victoria Secret perfume & goes downstairs. "mornin' my darlin!" her father says. "morning!" she replies.

3 hours later, adriana calls a taxi & waits outside. "bye mum! bye dad!" she waves. "have a good time at the concert!" she smiles. "especially VIP! wahoo!" her dad says laughing. The taxi arrives & she sits in the passenger seat. "Where to?" "Oasis Hotel, please!" she says.

She finally arrives after 35 minutes in the taxi. "This hotel looks fancy!" She walks over to Comic-Con which is a 15 minute walk. She signs herself in & waits in line for 25

"ADRI! HII!" Adriana's friend, Amelia runs up to her. "AMELIA HII!" They hug. "LETS GOOO!" they walk over to the meet & greet area.
"okay ladies! your up." says the man. "Hello!" Says Bill. "Hii!." You both say shyly. Bill looks at Adri like he is in.. love ? ! .. "You girls look beautiful!" Bill says smiling. Adriana & Amelia feel so lucky!! They take pictures together & sign autographs.

Bill whispers into Toms ear saying how cute he thinks Adri is. "What do you do for a living?" Bill says while signing you his autograph. "Im a model, actually!" He smiles.

You 2 seem to be getting along ... bill seems interested in you and asks for your number.