Stefan

"STEFAN GIVE ME MY FREAKIN O- NEGATIVE" says Jazzy running after Stefan who was taking the O-Negatives from the fridge.

"YOUR O-Negatives? It's Angel's too" says Stefan. Angel comes out of his room with his shirt off, half asleep.

"Why in the world are you talking so loud so early in the morning" says Angel rubbing his hair.

Jazzy looks at him laughing.

Angel scowls at her. Stefan sighs and throws all of the bags on the floor.

Stefan's eyes turn wide with horror seeing a vision. "Stefan?" askes Angel. 

"M-My Sister... she was killed by our creator" says Stefan running up the stairs to the roof.

Angel sighs and picks up one of his short sleeve polos and puts it on.

He runs up the stairs as he puts on his sneakers. Angel walks onto the roof where Stefan is sitting on the far corner of the roof holding his legs.

"Hey man...." says Angel sitting next to him. 

Stefan's P.O.V in FLASHBACK

"Jessica... where is my new shirt" I say looking for my little sister everywhere I could think of. 

"Teeheehee.... I don't know" says Jessica laughing. 

"Come on Jess I need it to go to my school for graduation from highschool" I say finding Jessica in a corner holding my shirt. 

"STEF LOOK OUT" says Jessica screaming.

I turn just in time to see something or someone bite my neck.

"Argh" I say... my last word as a human. 

I woke up the next morning with a bandage around my neck and my sister tied with rope to the wall. 

Jessica was crying and trying to tell me something but it only comes out in muffles.

I try to sit up but I feel lightheaded. 

I see a guy sitting on the floor looking at me. 

"Well, I see your finally awake" says the guy looking at me. 

"What did you do to me" I say frightened by the guy.

"I am your creator Juan. I turned you into the best thing that can happen to you... now you will leave me and your sister to start a new life this is the last time you will see either of us" says Juan disappearing with my sister.

Present

"You don't know for sure if your sisters dead for all you know it could be a trick" says Angel looking at Stefan with his deep sea blue eyes. 

Jazzy walks upstairs and says "Stefan... someone's here to see you... she's downstairs in bad condition". 

Stafan and Angel look up and then get up suprised. 

Jazzy walks back downstairs. 

Stefan and Angel walk downstairs slowly. 

Stefan stops when he sees her sister bleeding and holding her head with a cloth. 

"J-Jess" says Stefan.

Jessica turns to him home and says "STEF... i finally found you after all these years... our creator... he tried to kill me"

Stefan closes his eyes and his fists. 

Jessica gets up and hugs Stefan with very strong force.

Stefan hugs back after a while although still standing stiff.

"Look at that a very nice reunion" says Angel and Jazzy hugging around Jessica and Stefan.

After everyone pulls away, Stefan says "I'm going to Kill our creator Juan.... even if it's the last thing I do".

Angel nodds and says "It's only fair since we killed my creator".

Jazzy looks at Jessica and says "Do you want to stay and join us?".

Jessica looks at everyone one by one.

She stops and Stefan and then says "Yes... I would like to join you".

Everyone has a group hug and then they split up.

Angel and Jazzy  to the training room.

Stefan and Jazzy sit down. After a while Stefan says "Do you want to steal some O-Negative blood?"