Don't kill the messenger

Angel's P.O.V 

1851

"Burt don't touch that Martini, It's mine" says Jazzy not looking where she was running. 

I was just standing there, at the entrance of the club watching around looking at humans... being themselves arrogant and dumb at times. All of a sudden I feel a person run into me, throwing me onto the cold hard ground.

"Ohhh... Sorry" says Jazzy getting up. 

"It's okay" I say groaning as I get up. 

"Oh... you don't smell human" says Jazzy quiter to a wispher. 

"I'm just as human as you" says Angel smirking. 

"I cannot believe I met another of our kind... I was turned 2 years ago" says Jazzy.

"I was turned a while ago" says Angel. 

"Hmmm....that's interesting wanna talk for a bit" says Jazzy.

" I guess..." says Angel.

Back to Present Day, at the house

" We have to find Jazzy....I can't let her down" says Angel out  of Nowhere. 

"It's not your fault she was kidnapped" says Stefan walking up to Angel. 

"It's all my fault" says Angel getting up. 

"No it's not" says Stefan. 

Angel's Phone rings rappidly.

Angel clicks speaker slowly and answers saying "Angel.. speaking".

"I see you are having a little bit of trouble... meet with me at the beach house we used to meet at... if you don't then the other people that are invited to that party will die" says Edward laughing evilly.

Angel looks at Stefan with his wide, deep blue eyes. 

"We have to go" says Stefan.

"Yes...we can hide a couple of stakes in our suits we will have to wear" says Angel.

"Suits... we have to go to a formal party" says Stefan with a hint of sadness at this fact. 

"Yes... maybe Jazzy's there... we need to save the humans going to the party.. ugh i hate Edward" says Angel jumping from idea to idea. 

"We better start getting ready then" says Stefan.

Angel gets up and walks up the stairs to the master bathroom. He takes a bath. He washes his hair, and walks to his room. He rummages to his closet, walking towards the back. He picks out one of his black suits, and a blue and silverer diagnally stripped tie. 

Angel puts on the suit and the tie, and reached into his closet to the top, in which his dress shoes were there.

Angel puts them on and then walks over to his dresser. He gets the brush, combing through his hair. He uses gel to pick it up again. 

Stefan already took a shower and put on his navy blue suit with a blue and black tie. He brushes his hair in his normal manner.

Stefan and Angel walk out of their room ackwardly. 

 Angel snickers at Stefan. 

Stefan scowls and says "And I thought I looked rediculous" 

Angel sighs and says "I'm not much of a suit guy".

"Let's get going" says Stefan.

"Yeah let's get this over with" says Angel.

Angel and Stefan walk to the beach house which was booming with loud music.

Edward is waiting outside, smirking as Angel walks in, Stefan following close behind.

"Ahhhh now the party can start" says Edward taking out glasses full of blood. Angel backs up and says "Where did you get the fresh blood". 

" I got it from our lovley party guest" says Edward sipping from one of the glasses.

Angel stands firmly trying not to inhale alot of the blood.

Edward spills alittle blood and says "Oops...".

Stefan backs up aware that Angel may have an outburst.

"WHERE IS JAZZY" says Angel as his eyes start turning from red to Blue and back. 

"I don't know" says Edward smiling. 

Angel inhales slowly allowing himself to calm down. His eyes turn back to blue.

Edward frowns. 

Angel says again "What did you do with Jazzy".

"Nothing" says Edward. 

Jazzy screams from the tool shed near the Beach house. 

Angel hears it and turns. 

Edward grabs him pushing him into the wall of the beach house.

Angel yells at stefan "GO GET JAZZY NOW".

Stefan looks at him blankly. 

Angel repeats "GO GET JAZZY NOW".

Edward slams Angel face first into the bricks of the beachhouse, making some of the bricks crumble. 

Angel's face bleeds slightly.

Edward laughs evilly.

Stefan and Jazzy walk out of the toolshed with jazzy limping slightly.

Edward turns Angel at him and looks into Angel's deep blue eyes.

"Why don't you just give in and drink live?"  says Edward a little forceful.

Angel kicks Edward and then says " I don't WANT to be a vampire, I want to be HUMAN".

Edward breaks a peice of woods and points the sharp peice at Angel.

Angel side steps slowly.

Stefan jumps from behind Edward and drops the stake out of Edward's hand and into his.

Stefan stakes Edward in the heart.

Edward says to Angel "You'll never know where  your sister is".

Angel looks at him confused as Edward crumbles to dust.

"My sister?" asks Angel.

"ANGEL,STEFAN" says Jazzy jumping into both of their arms.

They hug and say "Let's get home and catch up on our amazing journeys".

Angel is kind of fazed after hearing that his sister is alive.

They walk back to the house.

=============================================================================

That was EXTREMLY shocking wasn't it. Anyways Comment, rate, and Enjoy!