Prologue.

"Jeez. What took her so long."

Outside the entrance to the bustling mall filled with shoppers, Arashiyama Junko, wearing her silky blonde hair in a ponytail, was anxiously checking on her watch.

Every second counts, tapping her feet on the cement ground several times.

"Dude, I told you. We should've gone for the burger."

Three individuals, seemingly in their twenties, walked out the entrance, but one of them caught a glance of the girl.

"Look over that one."

He stopped his track, pointing at the girl. Both his buddies turned towards her as well.

*Whistle~

"That's one fine chick. Judging from the look, she's either waiting for more girl friends or her boyfriend."

One of them said, checking her out. She's not wearing any revealing clothing, but her appearance does put her on the top of the beauty list.

"Let's go."

The trio approached her.

"Hey little missy. Are you alone?"

"Wanna grab some drinks? I know a good place."

The girl let out a sigh. Turning towards them with slight anger in her eyes.

"No thank you. I'm waiting for someone."

"Your girl friends perhaps? Well they can join too. Come on. Whatcha say?"

One of them got close to her. A little too close.

"You scumbags are wasting your time. I'll say it one more time. I'm not interested. Get. Lost."

Her tones are filled with authority. She kind of sounds like a delinquent for a moment. Those three are not backing away but instead, crept closer.

"You got some nerve I'll give you that."

"Maybe we could put that mouth to good use. So quietly follow-"

*THUD!!

One of their buddies fell down to the ground, covering his face with his hand. The other two turned to see a boy, slightly taller than the girl's height, twisting his right arm.

"The hell are you!?"

"You want some!? Let's-"

The guy's threat was cut short when he was dealt with a face on punch knocking him back as well.

The girl steps to the side, avoiding any contact with the victim who's stumbling to the ground. Blood is coming out from his nose, seemingly broken judging from the shape.

"Damn you!!!"

The third one charged at him, but was dealt with a swift heel kick, sending him crashing against the wall.

He then looked down on the first one, who's still in shock.

"Missy said she's not interested. Did you not hear her?"

*Beeep!!! *Beep! *Beep!!

A police officer arrived, with the whistle tuck between his lips, pointing his accusing finger at the Shun.

"Violence is not permitted in public. What you're doing is, violating the law and therefore-"

Before the officer could finish, another one showed up, patting him at the shoulder.

"Don't be so stiff Ichiji-kun." He's older than the one called Ichiji, possibly in his late forties.

"Kurono-kun, did these guys do anything?"

The older officer asks the boy, whose full name is Kurono Shun, looking down at the fallen victims in front of him.

"They annoyed missy."

He replied with his cold tone, looking down at them with his harsh eyes.

"I see. You three, follow me back to the station and give me your statement." The older officer turned, ready to take his leave.

"Wait, Kubo-senpai, what about him? He's the perpetrator." Ichiji pointed at Shun, again.

"He's doing his job. And I don't want to get on his or Shinji's bad side. Word of advice Ichiji-kun, you step on the dragon's tail, and you'll feel its rage." The older officer Kubo, gives the two teens a light nod before turning away. The rest soon follow leaving only them at the spot.

Shun turned towards Junko, who was crossing her arms against her chest, fuming at the moment.

"Missy."

"Don't say a word. Thanks." She muttered in her low voice during the last part.

"Where is Nene anyway? If only she arrived sooner, we wouldn't have to deal with that just now." Apparently, Junko made plans to go shopping with Kageura Nene, and now her friends are nowhere to be seen.

"Didn't Nene-san inform you? She's looking after her cousin because her auntie has some issues to deal with." Kurono bluntly told her, even showing her the messages that he received from Nene. Looking at his phone in disbelief, how she felt betrayed by her friend.

"And you only showing me this now!? That's it, you're gonna be my bag holder for the day. Get in." She pulled him by the arm and went on her shopping spree.

'Double duty I guess.' Shun thought to himself but he can't, no, he won't complain. And he did end up carrying her bags until sunset. Poor guy.

__________________________________________________________

Had this story in my phone for a while. So, I just copy and paste it. Enjoy.