Hungry

"Babe~, baby? , karls? " Taylor swift the one that can't sleep at the middle of the night after a long love making with her girlfriend karlie kloss .
Tragic she knows cause she's freaking hungry like real hungry for food .

" hmm , what ?" Karlie groggily ask still eyes closed because All the love making they did drained her energy .

" I'm hungry " Taylor took karlies hand and rub it into her unclothed stomach .

" seriously ? " karlie open her one eye to see her girlfriend pouting .
Begging her to give her food .

" why don't you just grab some leftovers or something " karlie said still to lazy to go with Taylor to the kitchen .

" but - I'm craving for freshly baked karlie kookies , baaaabeee ~ " Taylor whined and pout and did all the cute things . Karlie wouldn't risk to say no to .

" damn it , be thankful ur cute and I love you " karlie hissed and begun to fully wake up and grab they're robes .

" I love you too ! , put it on , put it on " Taylor spreading her arms for karlie to slid the robe around her body .

" sometimes I feel like I'm the older one here " karlie tease Taylor as she pecks her lovers lips .

" bla bla bla ~ thats why you love me " Taylor said as she crosses her arms together . Brows knitted together .

Cute karlie thought .

" ok Ok I give up , your win " Karlie smiled widely <her signature smile >
To make her lover feel a lil better .

" good ! Come on kloss
I need ur Kookies ASAP ! " Taylor grab her hand and drag her down stairs into the kitchen .

" ok , ok , calm down woman ! " Karlie chuckled while she's being drag by an excited hungry Taylor .

" I am calm WOMAN " Taylor emphasis the woman word sounding offended but grinning at Karlie .

" weirdo " karlie mumbles and chuckled .

" what?!" Taylor ask back facing karlie as she rumbled to the kitchen cabinets to prepare making the kookies .

" nothing babe ! Nothing have ur time preparing " karlie smirk as she leaned into the counter and check out her girlfriend in front of her only with her thin Victoria secret pink robe Without ang undergarment of course .

And karlie begun to imagine ravishing her girlfriend right here in the kitchen all messy and hot as she taste and touch her girlfriends body with all the love she can give .

" awww" karlie winced as something hit her head . She looks down and saw a plastic spoon .

" stop being a pervert and help me out , come on babe " Taylor irritably said .

" yes princess , But how did you know I'm day dreaming " karlie curiously ask .

" you're grinning and chuckling like a teenager " Taylor said in a duh tone in you're girlfriend I know you better than your self .

" ohh hahaha " karlie just laugh it off .