1

Kagaya was taking a stroll in his backyard. He has previously told his wife, Amane, that he needed some alone time and suggests that his wife have fun with their kids in the mean time. After a few hours of arguing ( nicely ) with his wife, Amane finally agreed. Thus, Kagaya has spent his whole day in his backyard, admiring the peaceful environment around him. He even stayed until night time. Amane and their kids have been out in the market and anywhere else they've been to that day. Kagaya sat on the bench in his backyard. He closed his eyes, letting his other senses overwhelm him, not that there's a difference now that he closed his eyes. The wind howling pass his face, the smell of grass and the wisteria flowers around him, the sound of his crow beside him, and more. He didn't say anything throughout the whole thing, he just sat there, his posture perfectly straight with his hand on his lap, and his usual warm smile plastered on his face. His haori neatly laying beside him.

A moment of silence for him.

He can hear faint footsteps from behind the wall. The wall that separate his backyard and the road behind the wall. Along with the footsteps, he can also feel an overwhelming presence, a familiar one. One filled with hatred, a presence he has always despised. The hatred lingering in the air, caused Kagaya to turn into a coughing mess. Howling wind hit his face, as he can feel the presence is now in front of him, more overwhelming than ever.

"Kibutsuji.."
He groaned, trying to suppress another cough that's about to leave his mouth.

"Ubuyashiki."
The man in front of him spat out, seemingly uninterested to talk with him and wished to just end him on the spot.

"What are you doing here-?!"
Kagaya ask, the both of them already knew the answer.

"To kill you and end all of this"

Was the answer he had expected.

He can feel Kibutsuji wanted to say the same thing as well, but he instead said something else.

"I'm here to make a deal with you"
He growled, his voice still deep as ever, filled with hatred.

"A deal?"
Kagaya was shocked, his voice came out as a muffled shout. His brain wanted to say something else, but that was all that came out of his mouth. Out of everything he has predicted Kibutsuji would do to him, making a deal was at the very end of the list.

"I beg your pardon, a d-deal-? What kind of deal?"
Despite speaking with a man he really despised and wanted dead, he still kept his polite way of speaking. Correction, his practiced polite way of speaking.

"Hand over the demon girl, and I will uplift the curse placed upon your family"
He said, Kagaya could feel the man in front of him is really excited, about something, and he need to find out what that something is.

"You mean Nezuko? What do you need her for? And how can I trust that you would fulfill your promise? Oh, one more, my goal is not to get this curse removed, but to get you and all of your demons killed."
He rambled away, he can feel Kibutsuji's patience is running thin.

"Why should I tell you my reason? Do you expect me to explain my plan to you?"
The man scoffs sarcastically, walking closer towards Kagaya.

"Kibutsuji-
Before Kagaya could finished talking, the man in question grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the bench he's sitting on.

"Stop calling me by my surname as if we're not from the same family, you damned Ubuyashiki"
The man growl in his ears, his voice somehow sounded lower than usual, hatred is visible, even if Kagaya is blind.