ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8

Comenzar desde el principio

Miles races down the street. A phone rings.

"Come on Uncle Aaron. Pick up. Pick up" he says in a panic.

"Yo, its Aaron. I'm outta town for a few days. Hit you when I'm back. Peace"

"No nononono. It's not possible" many bubbles saying 'NO' fly off behind him "It's just puberty, its a normal spider, and I'm a normal kid..."

SCREEEEEEEEECCCHHH!!!!

Miles races into the path of an oncoming car, but reflexes kick in and he vaults over it in an insane leap that lands him twenty feet away and making the people around him cheer.

Miles continues on, more freaked out than ever.

Later...Miles searches for answers through the comic book.

Ф

Miles rides the subway on his way home throwing nervous glances around the crowded subway.

"I gotta tell someone"

He scrolls to his dad's number. He thinks to himself for a beat but then decides against it. Instead, his finger finds a different number.

The line rings once, twice, and the call is picked up.

"Hello? Miles?"

"Tia Victoria" he speaks into the phone "Something...something happened. I need to talk to you" he tells her.

"All right niño. Cálmate" she tell him "Breath and tell me what it is"

"I don't know how to explain it" he breathes quickly as he tried to calm himself down and the subway stops.

He exits the subway, turns toward the dark tunnel he and Uncle Aaron walked into everyday to make their wall art.

"Where are you right now Miles?"

"Going down to the subway" he tells her "From...from the other night"

"Okay go there and I'll come pick you up" she tells him calmly "You can tell me when I go"

He cuts off the call after agreeing with her and hurries down.

"You're being crazy Miles. You're being crazy" he tells himself as he tried to calm down.

The mural Miles made the other day is still here.

"Find the spider. Youll see" he whispers to himself.

Ж

Victoria once more leaves her house in a rush and remembers that she gave her sister her car keys that morning.

"Coño" she mumbles.

Luck was on her side since an empty taxi was now pulling up on the sidewalk as she signals for it. As she got in, she told the driver where to go and clutched her hands closer together, feeling the casing where she held the bizarre spider in her coat pocket.

As soon as the car stops at the subway satiation where her nephew was supposed to be, Victoria hands the driver a 50 dollar note and exits.

"Keep the change!" she shouted to the man as she ran out.

The man, more than perplexed shrugged his shoulders and drove off, not questioning the strange woman since he got a good tip.

Victoria runs, runs, sown to the s-ace beneath the subway and climbs the fence almost expertly to find her nephew scouring the ground of the place.

"Tía" the boy exclaims. The woman grunts as Miles rushes at her and hugs her "Oh I am so glad you're here"

Ж

Miles had never been so relieved in his life as he embraced his aunt tightly. He lets go of her when he feels her tapping his shoulder and he goes back to looking at the ground.

"Donde esta? Donde esta?" he mutters as he tries to find the spider from the other day.

"Are you looking for this Miles?"

His aunt takes out a plastic casing from her coat and opens it, shaking it a bit to have a spider's corpse fall on her palm.

The dead spider is there. Miles flips it over with one finger. It looks weird and fluorescent.

"It's a normal spider. It's like boring how normal the spider is..." the spider glitches on the woman's palm making Miles jump back.

Suddenly, Miles hears a rumble. He straightens up, startled as his aunt shoves the spider back into the casing and her pocket. The rumble stops and they look at where it appears to be coming from, a pitch black abandoned tunnel. Miles feel a tingling in the back of his head making him squint his eyes.

Ж

"Why is this happening to me?" Victoria strangely enough sees a similar thought bubble to hers appear over her nephew's head but she remains silent.

Miles shines his light into darkness. A scary long blue tube stamped with the words Alchemax, arcs into the distance, emoting a humming noise. Miles' spider-sense continues to direct him forward making his aunt follow him.

Ж

Another surge of spider-sense hits Miles and we hear competing thoughts in his head.

"Slow down!/What am I doing? What am I doing?"

Miles picks up the pace, jogs around the corner and he hears his aunt following behind him.