Road to Redemption!

Start from the beginning

    He had told her about his years of abuse at Katsuki's hands the day after the vestiges spoke to him. Mainly because she saw him selling off his All Might merch and Nana wouldn't let him hide the abuse anymore. "Y'know Izu. I am amazed at how far you've come since middle school." Mitsuki said as she and Izuku had finished their jog. "Hehe. Yeah...not like I had a choice. What with how I got screwed out of attending UA." He said somberly. Mitsuki sighed as she ruffled his hair. "Enough of that Izu. You may have been screwed out of it but there's nothing we can do about that. Besides. Hehe if you were there would you really be happy? You'd be stuck with Katsuki all over again." She said as Izuku sighs. "True. I just can't believe that Aldera got rid of all the footage of the crap he did to me. Least if I was in UA I could punish him myself." He says with a shrug. Mitsuki chuckles as she tells him what she had been punishing Katsuki with every day.

    "Punishing him hehe. You know Izu that reminds me I been meaning to tell you. I have been punishing him every day since you told me what he's done to you. I'm sure you'd get a kick out of it. Wanna see some of the footage?" She asks with a smirk. Izuku perks up at this and nods his head as they make their way back to her home. 'Why do I get the feeling she's bout to blow his mind?' Asks Nana as the vestiges watch on. 'Why do I get the feeling Nana is going to rape little Izu tonight?' Asks En making Nana blush like hell and tackle him before her fists start to fly. Yoichi chuckles as the rest watch Izuku and Mitsuki head inside.

   "Take a seat Izu. Hehe I got to set up the video. Oh and uhh fair warning. This mag get a bit weird." Says Mitsuki as Izuku shrugs and sits down. A few minutes later and Mitsuki sits next to him making him blush and she takes a swig of a drink she made before the video starts. As Izuku watches on his eyes go wide before he begins cackling like a demon. There in the video is Katsuki chained to a wall looking terrified as he's dressed in a maid outfit. "Please don't do this hag!" He screams as Mitsuki herself walks into view making Izuku go scarlet and tug on his shirt collar. Why? She's dressed in basically a Midnight costume. "Ohh I love hearing you beg lil Pomeranian but no. I think what you need Katsuki is put in your place. You see a little Birdy told me you have been very naughty to Izuku. So what we need to do is nip this in the bud. I knew you were an asshole. I just didn't know you were a quirkist bully on top of it. Since Aldera hid the footage we can't have you arrested villain. But I can at least make you regret everything you did to him." She says while sauntering up and snatching Katsuki by the hair. She turns to the camera and winks while blowing it a kiss.

    Izuku then goes wide eyed as Mitsuki slaps the shit out of Katsuki and knees him in the balls hard. She reaches down and puts something on before facing the camera again and Izuku laughs darkly. Mitsuki had put on a massive strap-on and apparently she was going to use it. As he's watching he feels her reach and arm around Izuku and pull him close. "Just wait. It's gonna get even funnier for the mutt." She whispers in his ear making him blush wildly. Izuku watches and Mitsuki yanks Katsuki's head down and forces him to suck on the dildo while crying. He turns to her and she smiles at him and nods before finishing her drink.

    He listens as he hears Katsuki gagging and choking on the dildo. The whole time Mitsuki telling him how little shits like him deserve this and so much worse. For ten minutes she tells Katsuki how horrible of a person he is and all the shit he did to Izuku. Then she shoves him off of the dildo before raising his skirt revealing the tiny dick he has and lining the strap-on to his asshole as Katsuki begs for her to stop and tries to appeal to her for leniency. "Ohh poor doggy. No we are doing this. Every day. For the rest of your life. Enjoy as you are doomed mister future number one. Nothing you say will change anything." Snarls Mitsuki on screen as Izuku feels her hand on his thigh. "I think this part calls for some fun too don't you Izu?" She asks in a sultry tone making his head snap to her direction. Seeing her looking at him with a lustful gaze.