Road to Redemption!

Start from the beginning

    "I heard that Izuku. Thanks for the compliment. Flattery will get you everywhere." She says with a wink making Izuku sputter and try to pull himself from her grasp. Try and fail. She's very strong. "Aww you're cute when you're flustered." She says only for another vestige to pop up and smack her in the head before vanishing once more. "Ow! That hurt Banjo!" Said Nana while rubbing the back of her head. "Sorry got off track. Ahem. Anyway. Izuku we will not allow you to just break your body from using OFA. So we have come up with a training regiment and will teach you how to use this. Unlike at UA you don't just have access to a healing quirk so we need to be smart about this. Don't worry. Toshi wasn't wrong when he explained that you can be a hero. He was just wrong in asking you to give up OFA so heartlessly. Now when you wake up no more moping around you need to start working out and training again. No more of this feeling sorry for yourself business. Got it?" Sad asks while finally letting him go. Izuku breathes a bit while thinking through everything he had just been told. He looks her in the eyes and smiles. Not a shaky uncertain smile but one full of warmth and his eyes afire with determination. "Yeah! I'll do my best. With the seven of you to guide me I'll be sure to master what little power I have." He says before he is once more pulled into a hug. "That's my little Izu. Told you guys he was gonna be just fine." She says before the first appears. "That's good and all but did you need to suffocate him into those?" Asks Yoichi making Nana blink before looking down. "Uhh no. Just felt good having his face there heh." She says letting go the now blue Izuku who was fighting for oxygen. "H-Holy crap I thought I was gonna die between those huge boobs!" He gasps out after catching his breath before turning scarlet from the six male vestiges cackling and notices the blushing Nana. Before he can apologize or explain his world spins and he once more is in the waking world.

    "Whoa...what happened?" He asks as he looks to his clock to see it's been an hour since he went into his mindscape. "Whoa. Time difference. Cool. Uhh I should get some sleep and train in the morning." He says as his eyes wander and twitch. "Before I do that though I think I'm gonna change my room when I get up." He says with a sigh as he lays down. It doesn't take long before he drifts off to sleep.

    "I take it you got a bit attached to him Nana?" Asks Yoichi as the vestiges watch Izuku's dreams. Nana sighs and nods. "How could I not? You know what he's been through and the torture Toshi put him through. He finally had his dream within reach but those two ass clowns cost him everything. Then Toshi essentially stole his dream by demanding OFA return to him. He's like a little puppy that's been abused his whole life." She says with a sigh. Yoichi chuckles before turning to her. "We both know it's more than that Nana. I know how you feel for the Ninth but we're dead. Even if you love the little guy there's nothing you can do. Outside of here in the real world you're a corpse. I don't mean to be harsh and if I was in your shoes I probably would feel the same way. Just try and give him time. Train him in Float but understand Nana that regardless of your feelings for Ninth you're not able to be with him in the ways you yearn to." Nana nodded as she wiped her eyes. It hurt to hear and hurts to know it's truth but there's nothing she can do to change things.

   A month later.

   Izuku has spent every waking hour training his ass off. As well when he would sleep he'd train for hours in the mindscape. He had gotten to where he could use the various quirks in the mindscape to some degree but as well he's learned to activate a mode to use OFA at 5% called Full Cowling. As he had yet to break his body once or require healing the vestiges we're proud of the boy for he had in the past month become a bit of a local legend. His abilities are growing day by day and since the Sport's Festival he has grown strong enough to activate full cowling on demand and keep it active for over an hour. Far surpassing their expectations. He's growing more confident as well. He spends his free time helping his aunt Mitsuki as well training with her. The two just make sure Katsuki doesn't hear or see it.