Chapter 20{your new boo is coming}

Daisy's pov

"Hello,honey please come"i heard mom calling one if her fuck buddies."it's daisy she just shouted at me telling me she wants to kill me"she sobbed. What the fuck!."okay I will wait for you"she hanged up the call. Doesn't she think it's too early for her drama."Wow,so I'm a murder now"i said looking at her."go bath and dress appropriately my-"

"Your new boo is coming.i know"i took my smoothie and woke my sisters up.
"Go bath my little babies"i smiled at them.i took out they're school uniform and went to my room to go bath.

i took out they're school uniform and went to my room to go bath

After I was done I got dressed and went downstairs to go join my 'family'."Why are you disrespecting your mother you spoiled brat?'' Mom's boyfriend shouted.
"Good morning....umm sorry what's your name I forgot it, they're too many guys getting in and out in this house"i said making him and mom angry."ohh it's Noah" I said."I'm lucas"he said.

"Ohh Noah was the name she was moaning yesterday at night,I'm sorry luca"i smirked going to my angels. I kissed they're cheeks. "Bye Nicholas!"I shouted."Opps Nicholas is mom's third boyfriend,sorry they're so many of you guys"i chucled going to my car.