"I don't think so, I mean it works for me"

"Of course it would work for you, your mister perfect"

"That's not true" I roll my eyes, that's something someone would say if their life were perfect.

"Yeah okay" I spotted y/n, please God be on my side for once.

"Okay, I'm going" Tanjiro gives me a thumbs up, I try walking cool but fail miserably so I walk normally.

"Hey y/n..." She turned around, it was like I was in a romance movie, her hair was getting blown by the wind, the birds were singing, and she was turning in slow motion.

"Hey Zenitsu" I quickly got out of my thoughts.

"I just wanted to say uhm if you wanted to..." I mumbled the rest.

"Sorry, what was that?" I took a deep breath, and when I mean deep I mean deep.

"If you want to go watch a movie together" I held my hands together, sweat was running through my body.

"What if she says no?, What if she humiliates you?, What if-"

"Sure" I sigh out of defeat.

"Well I tried...wait really!?" She nods.

"Yeah" I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Okay, let's meet around 7:20?" She nods.

"Okay see you then"

"See you then" we both waved and walked in opposite directions, I hurried to Tanjiro to give him the good news.

"She said yes" I spinned around and did a little happy dance.

"Good job" today was a great day to be alive.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

"All done" I looked in the mirror and turned around, the outfit was classic but also formal.

"6:55" just enough to meet y/n at our spot, I took some cash and locked the doors.

🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋

"Sorry to keep you waiting" I turned around, y/n was wearing a white button up shirt with a black skirt, she looked so pretty.

(This is the outfit you wore, if you don't like it you can change it)

"It's okay, you didn't keep me waiting that long" I remembered the rose I had in my back pocket so I pulled it out and handed it to her.

"Here...for you" her face had a tint of blush, she thanked me and took it. She put the rose in her hair, she looked even more stunning than before.

"S-shall we go?" She nods, we leave our meeting spot and walk into town and into the theater.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"What movie do you wanna watch?" She looked at the options, once she found one she points.

"How about this one?" I look, it was the Smile movie.

"Are you sure?" she nods, I'm not a big fan of horror movies, but it was for her so I'm going to persevere through it.

"Alright" I walked up to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets for the Smile movie" the lady rang me up.

"That will be 5.45" I pulled out my wallet and took out a six but y/n beat me to it.

"Here you go" the lady took the cash and gave her the change.

"Enjoy your movie" y/n grabs the tickets and walks in.

"You didn't have to pay"

"Wouldn't it be rude if I didn't pay for something? I don't want you paying for all of it" I swear Cupid shot me with an arrow because my heart can't take anymore of this cuteness.

"Oh, thanks" we got in line for popcorn, while waiting we got to know each other better, and she was everything I imagined.

"Okay if you could swap bodies with anyone who would it be?"

"Oh (favorite hashira) for sure, I want to know what it's like to be her/him" she has great taste.

"Same" it was finally our turn, y/n ordered and I paid.

"Where is the room?" I pointed to the farthest room.

"Over there"

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

We've been in the theater for 45 minutes and so far I wasn't that bad mainly because I had my eyes closed but still, that was until...

(SPOILER ALERT IF YOU PLAN ON WATCHING THE MOVIE SKIP THIS PART)

Until the part where Rose got the phone call and she started having a hallucination where she saw the patient that died in front of her, that part scared the crap out of me.

(If I got that wrong I'm sorry I haven't seen that movie in a long time)

(SPOILER WARNING OVER)

Without realizing it I held onto y/n tightly. Once I realized what I had done I immediately let go.

"I am so sorry" I whispered so I wouldn't disturb the other people trying to watch the movie.

"It's okay" after a couple minutes I feel y/n's hand creep onto mine, she intertwines them. I look at our hands and then her, she smiles and looks back to the movie. I have fallen deeper in love and there was no getting out of it.

"We are going to have the best time together"

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Word count: 1363
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Author's note: I know this was all in Zenitsu's pov but I wanted to try something new, anyways thank you for reading the story so far and I'm glad you're enjoying it. Anyways that's all, love you all 🌹🌹

Question: What are your thoughts on S3 of Demon Slayer?

Me: It was perfect, it couldn't have been better, can't wait for S4 😋

Next: Genya X Reader X Muichiro

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜