Chapter 4

*A few months later*

Izuku wakes up. Streching and getting up. Feeling something not normal down there, almost like she soiled herself. She looks down and sees blood and looking where she was sleeping seeing blood. She started to freak and screams a blood curdling scream. Tokoyami and Aoyama quicky ran over asking whats wrong and Aoyama offering cheese. Kirishima also got up at that time and also had blood on her bed. And Kirishima screams
"RED!?"
Tokoyami understood and ran to the girls door screaming
"CODE RED!!"
They all got together and ran to there room crowing in. Making sure there okay and helping them. They quickly show how to put on a pad and what is happening. They quickly caught on because of the pro hero girls. Once the girls weren't bleeding down there into there shorts and sweatpants. They quicky put all the bloody sheets and shorts and pants. And ran to the laundry room and any dude who tryed to help was yelled at. Izuku was very embarrassed and walked back before Kirishima. And realised that Katsuki was sitting outside of her dorm.
"Izuku, are you okay? It sounded like Kirishima died and you woke up to him lifeless."
"W-wow, descriptive.."
"Izuku can I talk to you in the room?"
"U-uh.. s-s-sure.."
Katsuki quicky took her in and sat her on the bed while he crouched infront of her.
"Izuku, are you okay?"
"I-I'm f-f-fine!"
"Then why did you wake up screaming?"
"No reason.."
"Why did all the girls come in running?"
"B-because I found good tea to spill?"
"Then why are all your sheets in the laundry?"
"I spilt tea on my bed?"
"I wont make fun of you if you have you period."
"F-fine I had my p-p-period.."
"Okay, I just wanted to make sure your okay."
He quicky stood up and kissed Izuku on the lips. Izuku didn't freak out this time. She liked it and put her arms around Katsuki's neck and for a few minutes made-out and Katsuki finally stopped and let Izuku have air and kissed Izuku on her forehead and left. Izuku was left there suprised and just sat there until Kirishima came back with the sheets and duvets. But there periods were cramp free. It was like the devil had them in there plam and crushing, tighting, and pressing so much pain on them. They were in pain 24/7. Half the time they were crying together holding eachother and at one point Izuku lost her shit. She walked into the lounge room screaming.
"WHO IN THERE FUCKING MIND STOLE KIRISHIMA'S HAIRBRUSH!?"
Katsukis nose almost bleed.
"Why can't Kirishima just use yours?"
Izuku stomped up to sero and grabbed seros collar of his shirt and said,
"USE MINE? MY FUCKING BRUSH IS ORANGE. KIRISHIMA WANTS HIS YELLOW ONE BITCH!"
"S-sorry man.."
Later they found her brush on Kirishima's desk under her homework. And Izuku ended up bowing on his knees in-front of sero crying in pain saying sorry about yelling and grabbing his collar. He kept saying it was okay but she just kept crying and crying, harder and harder. Until Katsuki had enought and dragged her back to her room.

———————
Thanks for reading!!!
———————
Words : 552