Chapter 1

"Hey! Deku!"
Kiri shouts still sweaty from training. Runs up, and puts his arm around Deku's shoulder.
"Hey Kirishima! What do you need?"
He askes fumbling with his stuff, getting ready to leave.
"Cause Bakubro isn't here today, would you like for me to walk you home?"
Kirishima askes smiling a toothy smile at him.
"Sure!"
He was glad Kirishima asked today he felt a little odd.
(They were walking home today because Aizawa stay they could take the day off to relax)

-a little time later-

"You ready Kirishima?"
"Yup! All ready!"
"Alrighty let's go!"

Half way threw the walk Deku gets a small pain in his left side.
"Midobro you okay?"
"M-m-my side! ITS KILLING ME!?"
Izuku falls to his knees. Grabbing at his side, tears starting to fall. Kirishima sees someone run in the bushes. He quickly took out his phone and altered Aizawa. Before Kirishima turned on his quirk someone shot him in his right shoulder.
"AHHH! AIZAWA WE NEED PEOPLE STAT!"
Kiri heard a thump and turns around seeing Izuku on the ground passed out from all the pain and slowly bleeding out. Kirishima slowly sees dots. Katsuki runs out seeing Izuku and Kirishima on the ground then heard light shouting a sees it from Kirishima's phone.
"AIZAWA WE NEED PEOPLE NOW! IZU IS PASSED OUT AND SLOWLY BLEEDING OUT, AND SHITTY HAIR IS ON THE FLOOR!"
Katsuki sees the man in the bushes, and shoots a explosion at him. Aizawa gets there quickly and soon after the ambulance. Aizawa gets in the ambulance as they quickly get to the hospital.

- 2 days later -

*Izukus POV*

I wake up the pain is gone. I feel weird and I feel I've been here before. I rub my eyes and realize I'm in the hospital. Wait!? I'm in the hospital!? I quickly get up and feel a pain in a back and I look down. I HAVE BOOBS!? WHAT THE HECK!? HOW DO I HAVE BOOBS!?  I look over and see a mess of red hair and I could slowly see that it was Kirishima! WAIT!? HOW IS KIRISHIMA ALSO A GIRL!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?

"KIRISHIMA!? WAKE UP! WERE GIRLS NOW!"
I slowly realized my voice is more high pitched.
"Huh? Bro it not man- ouc- OMG WERE ARE GIRLS!?"
Kirishima starts messing around with her bo- chest.
"Bro!? How did this happen!?"
I also hear his- her voice is a little more high pitched. We here a knock on the door and Aizawa walks in.
"Hello, girls. So you guys must be very confused."
"UH YEAH!? THIS IS NOT MANLY"
Kirishima yells.
"Well the things you got shot with where gender swapped bullets. They are changing erase quirks bullet into gender swap bullets. This is permanent. We are trying to find a cure. But for now you have to live with this. So what we are doing today, we are going to the mall to see a few girl pro hero's to help you get into women hood. With shopping and explaining the women body again. And becuase of Mineta we've banded him and tore the wall down between Midoryia and Mineta. And Kirishima your gonna stay with Midoryia and we'll fix your room. Then Shinso will stay in your old room Kirishima. I'm sorry if this is uncomfortable but we'll try are best to make you not feel that way."
Me and Kirishima looked at eachother but agreed. We quickly changed into outfits Aizawa brought us.

Izukus outfit :

Kirishima's outfit :

—————————————Okay that's my first chapter, Srry if it's bad and I messed up spelling im too lazy

—————————————
Okay that's my first chapter, Srry if it's bad and I messed up spelling im too lazy. Plus I just wanna get out two chapters. Also I need to finish story's my I keep making more and more lol.
—————————————
Words : 629