Chapter 3

Third pov

"Okay today we have training. Where doing 1v1's. And no problem child (Katsuki) you may not fight her. Anyways I made groups, they will be displayed here...

 Anyways I made groups, they will be displayed here

Everyone suit up and let's go."

*wonce almost everyone was suited up*
"Where's the Problem children(Izuku + Kirishima)?"
"Oh there almost out!"
Mina shouts. Clapping her hands ready for Katsuki's face for Izuku.

They both pop out wearing the costumes with a few adjustments to there suits

They both pop out wearing the costumes with a few adjustments to there suits. Katsuki's face blew up red and tryed not to show it and turned around.
"Kacchan!? Are you alright!? Are you still sick?"
"Shitty nerd! I'm fine!"
He shooed, saying he's fine. Izuku pouts and crosses her arms saying he has to see the recovery girl right away. Aizawa interrupt her little rant saying,
"Problem child who are you playing against again?"
"Oh, uh.. Shinso!"
"Okay, just be care you body still hasn't fully recovered you'll be a little fragile still so just be careful. We don't need you to go recovery girl."
"Yes, sir!"

*after all the fighting(sorry I'm too lazy to do the fighting:p)*

"Hey Izuku. Do you wanna come over to my dorm to study English because you still suck at it?"
"Hey! I don't suck at it!"
She says pouting, turning her hand the other way, And her hands on her hips.
"Just do you wanna come over?"
"Fine!"
"K, cya later nerd." While he waved he winked at her. And she quickly covered her face with hands in embarrassment.

*at Katsuki's dorm*

Izuku walked up to the door embarrassed still but knocked lightly three times.
"Mina! I swear to fucking god- oh, De- Izu."
Izukus eyes widen has Katsuki said his old nickname.
"H-hey Kacchan!"
"Come in"
Izuku quickly stepped into the room and walked over to the bed and say down. While Katsuki said on the other side near his pillows and got out the small English language book.
After a little while of trying to talk in English. Katsuki randomly got closer some how. Izuku felt has Katsuki townered over her even tho he's right infront of her. She thought 'IS IT GETTING HOT IN HERE OR IS IT JUST ME!?' Katsuki put his finger on her chin. Getting closer and closer until there faces were inches apart. They were so close to kissing but Izuku pulled away blushing hard. Dont lose your hope yet. Katsuki quickly tightened his grip on Izuku's chin and pulled her in and kissed her. Izuku's eyes widened and her face blew up red and she was so shocked she fell off the bed and ran out the door to her dorm. Blushing so hard and flopped into her bed.

*with Kirishima*
"H-hey Kirishima.. Can we talk?"
"Yeah man!"
Denki quicky grabbed her hand and walked her to a private area.
"Kirishima.. I-I just wanted to say... I REALLY LIKE YOU EVEN BEFORE YOU WERE A GIRL! AND I HOPE YOU LIKE ME BACK?"
He quicky spat out his eyes shut tight, a bouquet of flowers being pulled from behind him, and being put infront on him. Kirishima eyes widened shocked by this. She quicky grabed the flowers and pulled him into a kiss.
"YEAH! I WOULD LOVE TO!"
She smiled a toothy grin. Hugging him. It was like he short circuited he looked dead.
"Oookay.."
He squeezes out, basically breathless, and Kirishima giggled. That made Denki blush.
(That's probably gonna be it of KiriDenk, they might pop up a few times.)
When Kirishima was home, Izuku had tea to spill about her and Katsuki, Kirishima told Izuku he did too, so they called over the group of girls to spill the tea on Katsuki and Denki, and the girl were into it. Sipping on the tea like it was all you can drink tea.

———————
Hope you like it so far!!! :DD
———————
Words : 647